Pretox-20: Does Pretox-20 Work?
Pretox-20 is an anti wrinkle muscle relaxant gel distributed by Heliohealth. Heliohealth is a health care distributor that carries a wide variety of products from electrotherapy devices to Bariatric beds. Heliohealth supports the viability of their products based on the fact that its employees test the products and they will not sell something that their employees do not like.
Pretox-20 – Product Description
Pretox-20 attempts to differentiate itself from other similar products such as Botulinum Toxin A by not completely paralyzing the muscle when stimulating local muscle nerves. As a result, muscle contractions are reduced “gently and temporarily”. With fewer muscle contractions, the skin will not produce new wrinkles, and existing ones supposedly diminish as well.
Pretox-20 is to be applied to affected areas such as the forehead and eye area after cleansing and toning in the morning and evening. If other skincare products are to be used, it is recommended that the user wait 5-10 minutes. Presumably, this refers to the application of moisturizer after applying Pretox-20.
The Pretox-20 product claims to prevent skin aging resulting from repeated facial movements caused by excessive catecholamine release. The product’s information does not explain what catecholamine is, but research shows that catecholamines are hormones that are released by the adrenal glands in situations of psychological stress or low blood sugar levels. Some typical effects of this hormone are increases in heart rate, blood pressure, blood glucose levels, and a general reaction of the sympathetic nervous system.
- If your forehead is prevented from moving, it won’t wrinkle.
- Positive results are shown in pictures after 30 days.
- Product’s muscle contractions were tested against several similar peptide products.
- You can buy directly online.
- Pretox-20 is not forthcoming about listing their full ingredients.
- Heliohealth sells a very wide variety of very loosely related products, and no other information is found on the actual makers or clinical testers of Pretox-20.
- Desriptions given are not in laymans’ terms.
- No testimonials.
- One bottle costs $115, and skincare products cannot be returned if opened.
- No free trials.
Pretox-20 – The Bottomline
Pretox-20 may be a good product to try if you used Botulinum Toxin A and liked it except for the fact that it completely paralyzed the muscle. Pretox-20 seems to offer a more targeted, temporary muscle paralysis.
Still, before spending over $100 dollars on this product, we would like to know more about the ingredients Pretox-20 contains. Are there twenty ingredients, or will it make you look twenty years old? Some big words such as hexapetide, ibronectine and glycosaminoglycans are used to describe the science and results of the product, but it is not explained how these components relate to wrinkle reduction.
Furthermore, it is off-putting to see a high purchase price coupled with no money-back guarantee. If you try the product and do not like it, you cannot return it because it will then be an opened skincare product. We would like to at least read some users’ reviews or testimonials before trusting a product sold through a company that sells sex furniture and diabetic shoes.
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."