What Is Prevage Clinical Lash + Brow Enhancing Serum?
A legendary innovator and tireless entrepreneur, Miss Elizabeth Arden established the American beauty industry a century ago. Born Florence Nightingale Graham, she traveled from rural Canada to New York City, where she opened the first Red Door salon on Fifth Avenue in 1910.
By the 1930s, Miss Arden had opened Red Door salons in the majority of the fashion capitals around the globe and proudly acknowledged her accomplishments by proclaiming that there were only three American names known in every corner of the globe: Singer Sewing Machines, Coca-Cola, and Elizabeth Arden.
Prevage Clinical Lash + Brow Enhancing Serum is a product that promises to enhance your eyelash and brow growth in as little as 2 weeks of regular, once a day, application.
Pros and Cons of Prevage Clinical Lash + Brow Enhancing Serum
- Use:Eyelashes and Eyebrow
- Benefit:Helps To Enhance The Eyelashes and Eyebrow
- Ingredients:Botanical Extracts, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Panthenol
- Brand:Elizabeth Arden
- Weight:0.13 Fl Oz.
- This product offers a proprietary peptide complex that is accompanied by study results reporting back customer feedback.
- This product contains ingredients that can restore your skin and hair’s healthy nutrient levels to support a bushier brow and lash growth. Although, burning sensation on skin might be problem of concern when the product is over-used!
- This product is formulated with potentially irritating ingredients, such as butylene glycol, that can cause your eyes and skin to become inflamed, and even become permanently damaged.
- This product contains BHT, a chemical that is suspected of causing endocrine disruptions.
- The formula is laden with triethanolamine and chlorphenesin, both of which are irritants and are well known to cause irreversible skin damages when exposed to these chemicals for a prolonged period of time.
- Several Prevage Clinical Lash + Brow Enhancing Serum reviews have reported that this product has caused their eyelashes to fall off, while others said their eyes became severely irritated on contact.
Prevage Clinical Lash Brow Enhancing Serum – Does It Work?
Our exclusive triple peptide complex, boosted by vitamins, botanicals, and lash conditioners, supports the natural lash cycle so they look lush, healthy, and revitalized – and eyes appear younger than ever. Works on upper and lower lashes and improves the look of brows as well.
As, per the manufacturer of the product it is more specifically guided that, this product is committed to bringing you the following fabulous results:
- Volumize and lengthen the appearance of your eyelashes.
- Improve the appearance of thin and sparse eyebrows.
- Restore healthy circulation and nutrient levels to support thicker and lengthier hair growth.
Elizabeth Arden is a luxury brand of cosmetics, fragrances, and personal care products founded at the turn of the 20th century.
What Are The Ingredients In Prevage Clinical Lash Brow Enhancing Serum?
Botanical Extracts, Vitamins, and Minerals: Restore your hair and skin’s healthy nutrient levels to support thicker and stronger eyelashes and eyebrows that are more resilient to damage and falling off.
Sodium Hyaluronate: This is salt that is potent in boosting skin moisture level while sealing the existing moisture, thus keeping the skin dewy, tight and flexible. Although, numbness and tingling feeling over the skin can be observed .
Lecithin: Help deliver this product’s beneficial ingredients to the roots .
Panthenol: Creates a protective film on hair strands to protect these from breakage and promote a longer life cycle. However, it may lead to a burning sensation on the skin!.
How To Apply Prevage Clinical Lash Brow Enhancing Serum?
- As, per suggested by the Prevage Clinical Lash + Brow Enhancing Serum manufacturer it must be applied only on clean and clear eyelids.
- Use product only once daily on upper and lower eyelids.
- Ilash Serum Reviews
- Hairgenics Lavish Lash Reviews
- Nuvega Lash Revitalisation Serum Reviews
Que: Does Prevage Eyelash Serum Work?
Ans: Yes, it actually works.
Que: Are brow serums safe?
Ans: Yes, it is good.
Que: Where can I buy this product?
Ans: Visit the company’s website and place your order.
Final Verdict: Prevage Clinical Lash Brow Enhancing Serum
Elizabeth Arden Prevage Clinical Lash Brow Enhancing Serum has gained popularity over several classic lines of beauty products in the past which may make Prevage Clinical Lash + Brow Enhancing Serum hard to resist. However, like most other cosmetics, this also has its limits, and it’s up to you whether to live with it or, find another suitable replacement.
There are quite a few eyelash enhancing products on the market today, many of which appear to be capable of providing a few key benefits. Specifically, in addition to providing improvements in eyelash length, volume, and texture, an eyelash enhancer should also contain only quality ingredients. Furthermore, these ingredients must be able to nourish lashes so that they stay well conditioned and strengthened against premature breakage. Because of the importance of these characteristics of an ideal eyelash enhancer, along with the large number of eyelash products sold today, we've listed several of our top eyelash enhancers below.
The Beauty Insiders takes every opportunity to use high-quality sources, including peer-reviewed studies, to support the facts within our articles. Read our editorial guidelines to learn more about how we keep our content accurate, reliable, and trustworthy. https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00330135/
 Mourad AM, de Carvalho Pincinato E, Mazzola PG, Sabha M, Moriel P. Influence of soy lecithin administration on hypercholesterolemia. Cholesterol. 2010;2010:824813. doi:10.1155/2010/824813
 Camargo FB Jr, Gaspar LR, Maia Campos PM. Skin moisturizing effects of panthenol-based formulations. J Cosmet Sci. 2011 Jul-Aug;62(4):361-70. PMID: 21982351.