Prevage Clinical Lash Brow Enhancing Serum Review
Prevage Clinical Lash + Brow Enhancing Serum Description
Prevage Clinical Lash + Brow Enhancing Serum, US $100, is a product that promises to enhance your eyelash and brow growth in as little as 2 weeks of regular, once a day, application. More specifically, this product is committed to bring you the following fabulous results:
- Volumize and lengthen the appearance of your eyelashes
- Improve the appearance of thin and sparse eyebrows
- Restore healthy circulation and nutrient levels to support thicker and lengthier hair growth
Elizabeth Arden is a luxury brand of cosmetics, fragrances and personal care products founded at the turn of the 20th century.
Prevage Clinical Lash + Brow Enhancing Serum Ingredients
- Exclusive Triple Peptide Complex: Made up of Myristoyl Hexapeptide-16, Myristoyl Octapeptide-1, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, this complex is designed to stimulate grow and lengthen hair on your lashes and brows
- Botanical Extracts, Vitamins and Minerals: Restore your hair and skin’s healthy nutrient levels to support thicker and stronger eyelashes and eyebrows that are more resilient to damage and falling off
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Protects your skin and hairs from drying which can make it more brittle and more prone to breakage and falling off
- Lecithin: Help deliver this product’s beneficial ingredients all the way to the roots
- Panthenol: Creates a protective film on hair strands to protect these from breakage and promote a longer life cycle
Prevage Clinical Lash + Brow Enhancing Serum must only be applied on clean and clear eyelids. Use product only once daily on upper and lower eyelids.
Prevage Clinical Lash + Brow Enhancing Serum Advantages
- This product offers a proprietary peptide complex that is accompanied by study results reporting back customer feedback.
- This product contains ingredients that can restore your skin and hair’s healthy nutrient levels to support a bushier brow and lash growth.
- Prevage Clinical Lash + Brow Enhancing Serum reviews includes a clinical study made with 30 women who showed significant improvements in the thickness and length of their eyelashes following 2 weeks of regular product use.
Prevage Clinical Lash + Brow Enhancing Serum Disadvantages
- This product is formulated with potentially irritating ingredients, such as butylene glycol, that can cause your eyes and skin to become inflamed, and even become permanently damaged.
- This product contains BHT, a chemical that is suspected of causing endocrine disruptions.
- The formula is laden with triethanolamine and chlorphenesin, both of which are irritants and are well known to cause irreversible skin damages when exposed to these chemicals for a prolonged period of time.
- Several Prevage Clinical Lash + Brow Enhancing Serum reviews have reported that this product has caused their eyelashes to fall off, while others said their eyes became severely irritated on contact.
Elizabeth Arden has gained popularity over a number of classic lines of beauty products in the past which may make Prevage Clinical Lash + Brow Enhancing Serum hard to resist. However, like most other cosmetics, this also has its limits, and it’s up to you whether to live with it or, find another suitable replacement.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing ProductsDuring our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day