What is Preventin AT Advanced Wrinkle Therapy?
Preventin AT Advanced Wrinkle Therapy is an anti-aging formulation that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It is also said to work in diminishing stretch marks while improving the texture and elasticity of the skin. The formulation also visibly makes the skin firmer and brighter. It was recently reformulated and now comes in new packaging.
The formula is said to deliver visible results within two weeks with significant improvement in eight weeks. The new and improved formula now includes botanical extracts for added hydration and anti-aging benefits. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
The manufacturer of Preventin AT Advanced Wrinkle Therapy is CVS Pharmacy which is one of the largest pharmacy health care providers in the United States. The company headquarters is in Woonsocket, RI. The company now offers a wide range of skin care products but their anti-aging formulations are not very popular.
Preventin AT Advanced Wrinkle Therapy – Does it really work?
According to the manufacturer Preventin AT Advanced Wrinkle Therapy uses powerful peptides that help repair damaged skin. These active ingredients also work to boost collagen production in order to restore the youthful elasticity of the skin.
Preventin At Advanced Wrinkle Therapy Claims that-
- Claims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and stretch marks.
- Visibly makes the skin brighter and firmer.
- Free of paraben and non-comedogenic.
What are the Ingredients In Preventin AT Advanced Wrinkle Therapy?
There is no website for the product and no detailed information on the active ingredients is available. However, after examining the list of ingredients of Preventin AT Advanced Wrinkle Therapy, here are the notable ingredients of the formula:
- Palmitoyl tripeptide-5– This is a popular anti-wrinkle ingredient that is said to promote collagen synthesis while preventing the breakdown of collagen in the skin. Thus, it helps improve the elasticity of the skin which may reduce fine lines, wrinkles and stretch marks.
- Acetyl tripeptide-30 citrulline and pentapeptide-18– This combination of powerful peptides has been shown to reduce the severity of stretch marks. Pentapeptdie-18 is also known to relax the muscles which tightens the skin and reduces the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic acid– It is a potent natural moisturizer that keeps the skin hydrated and helps protect it from damage. This active ingredient makes the skin smoother and softer. Some studies indicate that it may help slow down the aging process of the skin. However it may cause allergic reactions.
- Botanical extracts– This includes mango seed butter, shea butter, sage leaf extract, cucumber fruit extract and grape seed extract among many others. These botanical extracts soothe, hydrate and help protect the skin.
Benefits of Preventin AT Advanced Wrinkle Therapy
The formulation includes proven anti-aging ingredients
- It is formulated to reduce visibility of fine lines, wrinkles and stretch marks. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
Disadvantages of Preventin AT Advanced Wrinkle Therapy
- There is no substantial evidence that it is really effective
- There is very little information regarding the active ingredients
- It is not from an established skin care brand
- There are some negative feedbacks saying it doesn’t work
- The product doesn’t have a website
How to apply Preventin AT Advanced Wrinkle Therapy
- For stretch marks: Apply generously then gently massage with a circular motion. Use in the morning and evening.
- For fine lines and wrinkles: Apply generously after cleansing. Massage into the skin using a circular motion. It can be used alone or before a moisturizer or makeup is applied. Avoid contact with your eyes. It can be used two to three times daily.
Final Verdict: Preventin AT Advanced Wrinkle Therapy
After taking a closer look at Preventin AT Advanced Wrinkle Therapy, it is a good anti-aging product. However, This product contains several ingredients that have the potential to cause your skin to become reactive and inflamed.
Take a note that there is no Return policy mentioned on its official website.