Preventin AT Advanced Wrinkle Therapy
Preventin AT Advanced Wrinkle Therapy is an anti-aging formulation that helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It is also said to work in diminishing stretch marks while improving the texture and elasticity of the skin. The formulation also visibly makes the skin firmer and brighter. It was recently reformulated and now comes in new packaging. One 4.5 fluid oz. container is priced $29.99 on the CVS website.
The formula is said to deliver visible results within two weeks with significant improvement in eight weeks. The new and improved formula now includes botanical extracts for added hydration and anti-aging benefits.
Manufacturer Information about Preventin AT Advanced Wrinkle Therapy
The manufacturer of Preventin AT Advanced Wrinkle Therapy is CVS Pharmacy which is one of the largest pharmacy health care providers in the United States. The company headquarters is in Woonsocket, RI. The company now offers a wide range of skin care products but their anti-aging formulations are not very popular. The company has a good reputation and has more than 7600 stores in the United States.
What Preventin AT Advanced Wrinkle Therapy Claims?
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and stretch marks
- Improves the elasticity and texture of the skin
- Visibly makes the skin brighter and firmer
- Free of paraben and non-comedogenic
How Does Preventin AT Advanced Wrinkle Therapy Work?
Preventin AT Advanced Wrinkle Therapy uses powerful peptides that help repair damaged skin. These active ingredients also work to boost collagen production in order to restore the youthful elasticity of the skin. There are also active ingredients that help in regenerating skin cells in order to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and stretch marks. The formula also contains moisturizing ingredients in order to hydrate the skin and make it smoother and firmer. It also uses botanical extracts that improve the texture and appearance of the skin, making it more youthful, smooth and radiant.
Preventin AT Advanced Wrinkle Therapy Active Ingredients
There is no website for the product and no detailed information on the active ingredients is available. However, after examining the list of ingredients of Preventin AT Advanced Wrinkle Therapy, here are the notable ingredients of the formula:
- Palmitoyl tripeptide-5 – this is a popular anti-wrinkle ingredient that is said to promote collagen synthesis while preventing the breakdown of collagen in the skin. Thus, it helps improve the elasticity of the skin which may reduce fine lines, wrinkles and stretch marks.
- Acetyl tripeptide-30 citrulline and pentapeptide-18 – This combination of powerful peptides has been shown to reduce the severity of stretch marks. Pentapeptdie-18 is also known to relax the muscles which tightens the skin and reduces the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic acid – It is a potent natural moisturizer that keeps the skin hydrated and helps protect it from damage. This active ingredient makes the skin smoother and softer. Some studies indicate that it may help slow down the aging process of the skin.
- Botanical extracts – This includes mango seed butter, shea butter, sage leaf extract, cucumber fruit extract and grape seed extract among many others. These botanical extracts soothe, hydrate and help protect the skin.
Preventin AT Advanced Wrinkle Therapy Advantages
- The formulation includes proven anti-aging ingredients
- It is formulated to reduce visibility of fine lines, wrinkles and stretch marks
- There are good feedbacks from users
- The price is lower than most anti-aging formulations
Preventin AT Advanced Wrinkle Therapy Disadvantages
- There is no substantial evidence that it is really effective
- There is very little information regarding the active ingredients
- It is not from an established skin care brand
- There are some negative feedbacks saying it doesn’t work
- The product doesn’t have a website
Preventin AT Advanced Wrinkle Therapy Directions for Use
For stretch marks: Apply generously then gently massage with a circular motion. Use in the morning and evening.
For fine lines and wrinkles: Apply generously after cleansing. Massage into the skin using a circular motion. It can be used alone or before a moisturizer or makeup is applied. Avoid contact with your eyes. It can be used two to three times daily.
Preventin AT Advanced Wrinkle Therapy Warnings
Test in a small area of your skin before regular use in order to check for skin irritation. If extreme itching, redness or rash occurs, wash with water and discontinue use.
After taking a closer look at Preventin AT Advanced Wrinkle Therapy, it is a good anti-aging product that also works to reduce stretch marks. The product is affordable compared to other anti-aging formulations on the market. It contains some active ingredients that have been proven to be effective and there are many good reviews from people who have tried it. All in all, it is a product worth trying if you need something to reduce fine lines, wrinkles and/or stretch marks.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.