Prevera: Does Prevera Work?
Prevera – Overview
Prevera is an anti-aging cream that is marketed as being more affordable than comparable creams on the market. In fact, the official Provera website devotes much of its basic one-page website to explaining why other companies overcharge for their products (because of excess packaging, advertising for example).
Provera claims that it can make the user look ’10-15 years younger in one month’ and that it works immediately, firming and smoothing the facial skin within 2-3 days. The website isn’t terribly informative about Prevera although it does give fairly lengthy explanations about the six main ingredients. The page also includes a few customer testimonials although they are not accompanied by ‘before and after’ pictures and there is a very short FAQ section that explains how to use the product correctly.
The appearance of the website is quite attractive and easy to read but it does contain a couple of spelling mistakes and is written in a personal one-on-one style which has the effect of making it seem unprofessional.
Prevera – Product Description
All the ingredients are listed for Prevera and, as mentioned, the six active ingredients are explained well, but in rather scientific terms. Provera contains six important peptides: Arigireline, Peption 5, Oligopeptide, Octapeptide, Glycerin and Sodium Hyaluronate. These substances work together to stimulate the production of collagen in the skin, making it firmer, plumper and filling out the lines that give the appearance of wrinkles. The exact amount of each ingredient contained in the formula is not shown so it cannot be certain how potent the mixture will be. The formula also contains a number of other substances including moisturizers and perfumes, the latter making it unsuitable for very sensitive skin types.
Prevera – Advantage
- Prevera is less expensive than many similar skin care treatments
- The company has a 45-day money back guarantee
- The website contains customers testimonials
- All the ingredients are listed on the site
- The main ingredients are well explained
- Prevera contains important peptides
- The cream stimulates collagen production for long lasting results
- Discounted prices are given for multiple orders
- The company has no ‘auto-shipping’ program
- Prevera has received favourable independent reviews
- No clinical studies are cited
- The website has an unprofessional image
- Prevera contains perfumes
- No ‘terms and conditions’ are shown on the website regarding the money back guarantee
- It is unlikely the cream will take ’10-15 years’ off the user’s appearance
- The ingredients are explained in very scientific terms
- Prevera is only available directly from the company website
- No free trial of Prevera is offered
Prevera – The Bottom Line
Judging from the reviews available on the internet, Prevera does seem to work quite well in terms of firming and smoothing the skin and even diminishing dark circles under the eyes. Some consumers may be turned off by the number of chemical-based ingredients in the formula, particularly those who prefer more natural, herbal preparations.
The makers of Prevera sell a one month supply of Prevera for $29.99, although they claim the regular retail price is $99.99. This is probably simply a sales tactic to make it seem as though the customer is getting a good deal, and it is unlikely the cream is actually worth almost $100.00. However, given the ingredients and the independent reviews, it certainly would not hurt to give Prevera a try and take advantage of the generous 45-day money back guarantee if not completely satisfied.
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.