Principal Secrets Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Principal Secrets?
The Principal Secrets product line is marketed by actress Victoria Principal as the ideal way to attain beautiful, healthy-looking skin. Principal Secrets includes the Reclaim Anti-Aging System, a complete skin restoration package that works to cleanse skin and reduce wrinkles. The special ingredient in the Reclaim system by Principal Secret is revealed as Argireline, a compound which is promised to cause a decrease in the appearance of wrinkles and other fine lines in facial skin. The complete Reclaim Anti-Aging System is offered for $50.
This multi-step anti-aging program focuses on cleansing skin and reducing wrinkles and other signs of aging around the eyes and the rest of the face in general. While no complete lists of ingredients are given on the official Principal Secret website, product descriptions reveal that these creams and serums use combinations of an Argireline Molecular Complex, anti-oxidants, peptides, patented moisturizing formulas, and UV blockers to create the promised anti-aging benefits but it may cause redness or swelling on skin.
These creams and serums in the Principal Secret Reclaim Anti-Aging System help moisturize skin, while boosting elasticity and firmness to help reduce the likelihood of the formation of wrinkles. These creams also promote the exfoliation of dead skin cells, resulting in fresher, more radiant skin. Additionally, these creams are promised to be quick acting, restoring moisture within just minutes of application. While no complete formulas are revealed, all of these creams and serums are described as “non-irritating.”
What are the Ingredients in Principal Secrets?
- Glycerin: It may help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation. It is also used to moisture on your skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This is salt that is potent in boosting skin moisture level while sealing the existing moisture, thus keeping the skin dewy, tight and flexible. It also helps to smooth skin inflammations. However it cause skin infection such as redness or swelling.
- Sodium Benzoate: It can have a sunscreen effect, and provide UVB protection with antioxidant activity.
Benefits of Principal Secrets
- Clinical studies have been conducted on all products in this program.However this product may cause redness or swelling on skin.
- This is a relatively affordable program.
- User testimonials are featured on the product’s website.
Disadvantages of Principal Secrets
- No full lists of ingredients are revealed.
- A multi-step anti-aging program could be more complex than some individuals desire.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective
Final Verdict: Principal Secrets
For anyone interested in a multi-step wrinkle treatment program, the Reclaim Anti-Aging System by Principal Secret should be an attractive option. The program is relatively affordable and is backed by a 60-day satisfaction guarantee. Full contact information is provided on the website, which should be useful if a consumer does need to cash in on the guarantee.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."