9 Times Priyanka Chopra Amazed us with Her Stunning Style Statement
Miss World 2000 and one of Bollywood’s biggest and most sellable celebrities, Priyanka Chopra’s got a sense of style that has captured the eyes of people who love fashion all over the world.
Below are 9 looks Priyanka has been seen in. Use these to inspire improvements in your wardrobe and the way you style up:
1. All White, Floral Gown at the Oscars
Priyanka wore to the awards night a dress that may, at first, seem to be more appropriate for a wedding than the red carpet. Surprisingly, Priyanka, who presented an award that night, was able to pull off the scalloped top and mermaid tailed gown with a slim metal buckle on her waist.
2. Low Cut, Open Bossom Floral Dress: Priyanka was surprisingly stunning as her face was shown all over for Guess ads as the official face of Guess in 2014. She was put on the same plane as world’s top models, Claudia Schiffer, Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima, as well as some of most unforgettable faces of Hollywood that includes Drew Barrymore, Anna Nicole Smith and Paris Hilton.
3. All White Pants and Blazer Ensemble
Recognized as one of Time’s 100 most influential people of 2016, Priyanka wore a chic, all-white pairing to the gala hosted by Time. She wore the suit with a long, metallic necklace hanging from her neck and running the length of her open chest.
4. Full Length Yellow Skirt with Plain White Sleeveless Top: UNICEF’s Goodwill Ambassador wore this combination with a huge gold and emerald necklace hanging from her neck in one of her official engagements for the institution.
5. BCBG Maxazria Open Back Dress in Black
Priyanka shone at the red carpet premiere of the film, “Hands of Stone” where she plays the role of a billionaire villainess. The dress was plain from the front but has an exciting show of skin at the back.
6. Neon Strapless Bikini top and High-waisted Black Bikini Bottoms: Priyanka wore the pairing in the music video of her song, “In the City”.
7. Mirror Sequinned Full Length Dress: Priyanka wore this light capturing dress sequinned from color down to the hems when she received a People’s Choice Award for Favorite Actress in a New TV series, “Quantico” that is.
8. Peach Crop Top and Pencil cut Skirt from Victoria Beckham: Priyanka wore this with black pumps and huge, drop earrings at the Hindustan Most Stylish Awards.
9. Long Sleeved, Full Dress in Black and White Print:
It wasn’t easy to pull off the Toni Maticevski dress but Priyanka carried it well. With uneven earrings, she absolutely rocked the GQ Awards.
You May Also Like: 7 Best Red Carpet Outfits From 2016 Cannes International Film Festival
Priyanka is set to star in the film adaptation of one of Hollywood’s most iconic tv series, “Baywatch,” alongside US top brass actor, Dwayne Johnson. With plenty of star potential and more opportunities coming her way, there’s certainly more of Priyanka style to watch in the coming days.