Elemis Pro Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm Review: Is It Really Good?
Elemis Pro Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm Description
Elemis Pro Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm, US $60 for 1.6 oz., promises to give your skin its own attention-grabbing spotlight with a complexion that drowns all other light source with skin so bright. More specifically, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following beauty benefits:
- Restore your skin’s vibrance and vitality
- Reveal a skin that’s brighter, healthier and younger looking
- Replenish your skin’s lost moisture and nourishment to fuel your skin’s natural restorative and regenerative mechanisms
- Boost your skin’s antioxidant levels to improve your skin’s protection from free radicals that can cause cellular level damage if left unneutralized
Elemis is a brand characterized by products formulated to bring the best of science, nature and aromatics rolled into one.
Elemis Pro Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm Ingredients
- Vitamin Complex: Helps restore your skin’s optimal nourishment level to achieve healthier skin that’s full of vibrance and vitality
- Purple Orchid: Improves your skin’s resilience from damage by enhancing skin synthesis and speeding up the skin regeneration and turnover
- Noni: Consists of vitamins, amino acids, and natural acids that supports moisturization, speeds up skin renewal and helps restore your skin’s protective barrier protection to make it better able to withstand environmental damage
- Acai: Floods your skin with antioxidants, and supports skin cell regeneration at faster rates
- Rice Starch: Has anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe and calm irritated skin to relieve uneven skin tone due to redness and allergies
Use Elemis Pro Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm together with your day time and nighttime regimen. This product has been designed to make your makeup glide on more smoothly and blend in better with your skin.
Elemis Pro Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm Advantages
- This product has been formulated to deliver multiple functions in 1 bottle, that infuses a thick lineup of ingredients that moisturize, relieve irritations, protect you from cell-damaging free radicals, and brighten your skin’s overall complexion.
- The product serves an anti-inflammatory function to relieve skin irritations.
- A Pro radiance illuminating flash balm review by a user pointed out how this product goes well under your makeup and serve as a primer.
Elemis Pro Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm Disadvantages
- This product is formulated with fragrance ingredients and alcohol which can be both irritating and permanently damaging to your skin with repeated and long term product application.
- This product uses Benzyl Salicylate as a UV absorber and fragrance ingredient but which can be highly irritating, toxic, and demonstrated many times to result to endocrine disruptions
- A Pro radiance illuminating flash balm review has voiced out what many others think about the price tag — expensive.
Elemis Pro Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm can easily seem like a product that is seriously packed with nourishing ingredients and formulated to bring about permanent improvements to your skin. Unfortunately, most of the ingredients come after phenoxyethanol, which means that there is a very low concentration of these well-known beneficial ingredients to even bring about a significant difference to your skin. With a spending power at this range, you have better choices.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Skin Lightening Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."