Profile Anti-Cellulite Treatment Review
Profile Anti-Cellulite Treatment – At A Glance
Janson Beckett, a thirty-five year old New Jersey based cosmeceutical company researches, developes and directly manufacturers a comprehensive product skincare line designed to repair and rejuvenate aging or damaged skin. The company products are researched in association with Reviva Labs, an international importer of cosmeceuticals. Janson Beckett products are endorsed by Peter Rullan, M.D. a cosmetic dermatologic surgeon based in California and the official website provides extensive information about ingredients, formulations and philosophy of the company.Profile Anti-Celluilte Treatment is one among a long list of skincare products from Janson Beckett. The product’s special formulation features the latest advances in body-slimming and enhancing cosmeceuticals with its signature REGU-SLIM formulation designed to stimulate fat burning and promote smoothing and increase circulation. Unfortunately, an explanation of REGU-SLIM is unavailable on the manufacturer’s website.
Profile Anti-Cellulite Treatment – Facts
Profile Anti-Celluilte Treatment from Janson Beckett relies on several key ingredients to improve the appearance of cellulite. The trademarked REGU-SLIM formulation, though stated as stimulating fat-burning and promoting slimming and smoothing, is not explained in any of the literature. The ingredient list does indicate that REGU-SLIM contains Paulilina Cupana Extract and L-Carnatine which are known active agents against cellulite and Methyl Nicitinate to promote vasodilation, Caffeine Astringent for instant skin tightening and Essential Oils (rosemary, peppermint, spruce, grapefruit, orange, juniper) to detoxify and promote lymph drainage. A complete list of product ingredients is available on the manufacturer’s website. Several ingredients are outlined in detail, although not all of the specified ingredients are specific to this product, but rather other Janson Beckett products.
Profile Anti-Cellulite Treatment – Positive Features
- An established skincare company with a three decades history of quality products.
- User testimonials are available on the manufacturer’s website.
- Clinical before and after photos are available on the manufacturer’s website.
- Doctor recommended product.
- Several active ingredients including caffeine, L-Carnatine and essential oils have been proven to have a beneficial effect on the appearance of cellulite.
- A complete list of ingredients is available on the manufacturer’s website.
- Products are manufactured in house in Janson Beckett, New Jersey based plants.
- Available in two scents: original and orange crème.
Profile Anti-Cellulite Treatment – Negative Features
- Limited ingredient information is explained clearly on the official website.
- No free product sample is offered.
- Product price may limit the availability to the general population.
- No recommendations for how long the product should be used are given.
- No indication as to how long it should take to see results is given.
- Product contains parabens which have been linked to skin irritation.
Profile Anti-Cellulite Treatment – Conclusion
Janson Beckett Profile Anti-Cellulite Treatment offers proven cellulite fighting agents in an easy to apply, pleasant smelling application. The manufacturer does little to explain why some of the key ingredients are in the formulation or how they are supposed to work against the appearance of cellulite which is not a problem for those familiar with the active ingredients, but may be unacceptable to some users. The product is well presented and is backed by the company’s research and development procedures. At a cost of $70 for a 12 ounce bottle, it is priced at the higher range of the cellulite cream scale. Given the ingredient list and the company’s history, it may be worth trying for those who can afford the high price.