Provectin wrinkle cream review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Provectin?
Provectin anti-wrinkle cream is available in two different formulas, the ‘original’ and ‘plus’ (the original with added eye cream). The brand is designed to help with a number of signs of aging skin including sagging, loss of elasticity, wrinkles and discoloration. Unfortunately there is no official website available for Provectin, although there is some information on the Walgreen’s site, the retailer which sells the brand. The information is somewhat limited, but the site does include positive customer reviews and a secure ordering page. This product is seems to be unavailable on third party sites like Amazon.
There is a triple peptide blend included in the Provectin formula plus Argireline, often called the ‘natural alternative’ to Botox, and Hyaluronic acid, a powerful ingredient that retains large amounts of water in the skin. By using these two substances, the facial muscles are relaxed, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and the skin is plumped and youthful looking. The Provectin formula lists a large number of other ingredients including many vitamins (such as A,C and E), Grapeseed and Green tea – two anti-oxidants that are able to fight cell-damaging free radicals.
Provectin can be worn alone or under make up and should be applied at least twice a day for best results.
Benefits of Provectin
- Provectin is widely available.
- All ingredients are shown.
- Some customer reviews are positive but some customer didn’t found it effective.
- The formula contains peptides.
Disadvantages of Provectin
Final Verdict: Provectin
Provectin The problem with a formula like Provectin that contains so many ingredients, is that the power of the key active ingredients may be diminished. This may be a reason as to the product’s affordability and that fact that it takes 4-6 weeks to reach its full potential.This product is currently seem to be unavailable foe sell on Amazon.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.