Provectin: Does Provectin Work?
Provectin anti-wrinkle cream is available in two different formulas, the ‘original’ and ‘plus’ (the original with added eye cream). The brand is designed to help with a number of signs of aging skin including sagging, loss of elasticity, wrinkles and discoloration. Unfortunately there is no official website available for Provectin, although there is some information on the Walgreens site, the retailer which sells the brand. The information is somewhat limited, but the site does include positive customer reviews and a secure ordering page. Provectin is sold for a cost of $29.99 and the brand has a 100% money back guarantee.
Provectin– Product Description
There is a triple peptide blend included in the Provectin formula plus Argireline, often called the ‘natural alternative’ to Botox, and Hyaluronic acid, a powerful ingredient that retains large amounts of water in the skin. By using these two substances, the facial muscles are relaxed, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and the skin is plumped and youthful looking. The Provectin formula lists a large number of other ingredients including many vitamins (such as A,C and E), Grapeseed and Green tea – two anti-oxidants that are able to fight cell-damaging free radicals.
Provectin can be worn alone or under make up and should be applied at least twice a day for best results.
Strengths of Provectin
- Provectin is widely available
- All ingredients are shown
- The product is 100% guaranteed
- Customer reviews are positive
- The formula contains peptides
- It is affordable
Weaknesses of Provectin
- There is no official website
- No scientific studies are cited
- The overall potency of the formula is unknown
- Product information is limited
Provectin The Bottom Line
Provectin The problem with a formula like Provectin that contains so many ingredients, is that the power of the key active ingredients may be diminished. This may be a reason as to the product’s affordability and that fact that it takes 4-6 weeks to reach its full potential.
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."