What Is PROVOQUE Facial Serum?
PROVOQUE Facial Serum is a skincare product that has been manufactured by combating the common symptoms of aging for you to realize a smooth and youthful complexion.
It is meant to improve the look of wrinkles and fine lines on your face to lead to better skin. The product is responsible for tightening and firming the skin. It is alleged to enhance the radiance of your skin and gives it a healthy glow.
It is sold online and it is priced at $180 for a bottle of 30ml. consequently, the product’s reviews found online are of importance and you should read them carefully.
PROVOQUE Facial Serum is known to be manufactured through the collaboration of 2 companies known as ALPHAEON Corporation and AiVita Biomedical Inc. The companies claim to provide products which work well to improve the health and appearance of your skin.
However, there are many other well-known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in an affordable range.
The reviews will help you gauge the working of the product and this will help you when making a purchase decision.
PROVOQUE Facial Serum – Does It Really Work?
Their goal is to encourage beauty, wellness, and health. The manufacturer claims the following about PROVOQUE Facial Serum:
- It is meant to boosts the regeneration and repair of your skin.
- It is responsible for minimizing the look of wrinkles and fine lines.
- It is intended to improve the tone and texture of your complexion.
- It helps in moisturizing the rough and dry parts of your skin.
What Are The Ingredients In PROVOQUE Facial Serum?
PROVOQUE Facial Serum ingredients are summarized below:
- Proline – it is an amino acid which is intended to encourage the renewal and regeneration for the aging skin’s cells.
- Alpha-2-HS glycoprotein – a molecule which is secreted in large quantities by your youthful skin.
- StemBlast – it has antioxidants, proteins, carbohydrates, lipids, amino acids, growth factors and vitamins. They work well to boost the overall appearance of your skin.
- Glycerin – This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
How To Apply PROVOQUE Facial Serum
- It is required that one pump of PROVOQUE Facial Serum should be applied over your face two times in a day.
- You can also apply it as per the instructions provided by your skincare professional or physician.
Benefits Of PROVOQUE Facial Serum
- It has antioxidants which are meant to protect your skin for a healthy look.
- It is helpful in fighting anti aging symptoms for you tom achieve a younger-looking skin.
- It is a formula that can be suitable for all types of skins. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
Disadvantages Of PROVOQUE Facial Serum
- The amounts of the ingredients, which are used to make the formula have not been provided.
- The return policy for the formula has not been provided by the manufacturer.
- It is a product that is not affordable to many people.
- There are limited reviews online.
Does PROVOQUE Facial Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Read more about these components to ensure that they pose no risk to your skin.
Read Also – BLITHE Tundra Chaga Pressed Serum
Final Verdict: PROVOQUE Facial Serum
PROVOQUE Facial Serum is a formula, which is meant to give you youthful skin. It has been manufactured to fight the aging symptoms such as wrinkles and fine lines to ensure that you realize a smooth complexion. It helps in renewing and strengthening the aging skin’s cells for you to look younger than your natural age.
Daily uses of this formula as per the instructions which are provided may help you notice the reduction of aging signs. PROVOQUE Facial Serum helps in addressing rough and dry skin for a soft-looking skin. It helps you have a radiant and glowing complexion. Although this product is very expensive for someone in a budget.
Consequently, you should go through the customer reviews and find out the working process of the components. This will help you known if the formula is suitable for your skin’s needs or not.