Puffy Eye Cream – How to Find the Right Cream for Your Skin
As we get older, we realize that we develop more and more problems in the skin around our eyes. It doesn’t matter how much sleep we get or if we wear sunglasses or not. We suffer from swelling, puffiness, and dark circles around the eyes. For some people, this problem is taken to the next level. They suffer from discoloration and unsightly bags under the eyes. If you don’t suffer from allergies or lack of sleep, both of which are common causes of these conditions, then you will want to look into buying a puffy eye cream. There are many varieties of puffy eye cream on the market, so you will probably need some guidance when it comes to picking out the right kind. All it takes is a little education, and you can find the puffy eye cream that is best for your skin.
When you are shopping for puffy eye cream, you are going to want to make sure that you are looking at the products for what they really are. In other words, you have to look past the hype. Don’t believe all of the glitter and empty promises on the posters and in the magazines. You need to look at the ingredients of the puffy eye cream you are purchasing. You will want to make sure that the puffy eye cream you hold in your hands contains vitamins, minerals, and botanicals that you know will work. How will you know that these substances do indeed work? Because you will be familiar with them. And if you are not familiar with them, then you will know to do the research.
Let’s get started with the basics of puffy eye cream. What are you going to want to look for in this product? The first things you’ll want to look for are plenty of vitamins. Vitamin C and vitamin E are essential in any puffy eye cream. These vitamins are considered by most dermatologists to be the keys to youthful looking skin. Even dermatologists who may be skeptical of eye creams will recommend these vitamins. You should also look for antioxidants and natural botanicals that will strengthen and freshen your skin. These are all great substances to find in puffy eye cream.
Now that you know a little more about puffy eye cream, you are ready to do some shopping. When you are shopping online, remember to read the customer reviews. Not all types of puffy eye cream are the same. Some might focus on protection, while others might focus on concealment or moisturizing. Since every puffy eye cream is different, you will want to make sure that you are considering the right products for your eyes.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.