Puffy Eye Remedy – Use Natural Products to Make Puffiness Disappear
What is the ideal puffy eye remedy for you and your skin? Many people will tell you go put an ice bag on your face. That does take the puffiness out. However, unless you only have a temporary problem caused by crying or allergies, using an ice pack will not make the long-term puffy eye remedy a reality. You need something that will give you the relief you need and make a difference in the long run as well. The biggest enemy is not taking care of the underlying skin tissue. If the skin tissue is not healthy, then you will not find a permanent puffy eye remedy.
How do you make your skin healthier with a puffy eye remedy? You need to drink plenty of non-diuretic fluids. The biggest thing is water of course. That is the natural liquid for the body. The biggest enemy is anything caffeinated or that contains alcohol. Both caffeine and alcohol pulls water out of the skin, making it thinner and drier. Water is the best puffy eye remedy around. It is also important not to ingest too much salt. Each salt molecule holds on to two water molecules. That leads to water retention seen in the eyes as puffiness.
Another great puffy eye remedy is limiting your salt intake. There are new puffy eye remedy options available every day. Beauty product manufacturers get customer comments all the time about needing an effective puffy eye remedy. The manufacturers responded and now there are dozens of options on the market with new ones entering all the time. You can find eye creams that will deal with puffiness as well as wrinkles and dark circles. These all-in-one creams can make your eyes look better quickly. But, finding the right puffy eye remedy for you can be a challenge.
There are a few ingredients to consider in your puffy eye remedy. One is hyaluronic acid. This is a natural body compound that helps bring moisture back to tissue quickly. Ingredients such as vitamin C and green tea can help alleviate the damage caused by thinning tissue. No puffy eye remedy would be complete without jojoba or emu oil. These penetrate the skin deeply providing assistance in thickening the skin and reducing fluid retention. All of these ingredients are top contenders for your puffy eye remedy. They will help reduce the puffy eyes and help make the skin look younger and fresher.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.