Puffy Eyes and Dark Circles – Ready Your Weapons Against Eye Puffiness
Do you have puffy eyes and dark circles? Eyes are the windows to the soul. Or so the old saying goes. However, when puffiness and dark color surround your eyes, the windows to the soul appear fogged over and dim. You may have a rebounding soul, but puffy eyes and dark circles do not allow that spirit to come out. You may actually have people look at you as if you were an old person, when you are not. It is time to take charge of the puffy eyes and dark circles and do something about them.
The puffy eyes and dark circles come from many things. The puffiness is often a sign of fluid retention caused by a poor diet or excessive drinking. If you do not get a good night’s sleep, your eyes may appear puffier than normal as a result. But, dark circles, on the other hand, do not come from lack of sleep. The dark color comes from escaped hemoglobin being absorbed back into the body. It leaves a dark bluish appearance during the absorption process. Since the skin under the eyes is so thin, the bluish color stands out more than in the rest of the body. Puffy eyes and dark circles come from dissimilar origins.
Do you want to enter the next phase in your life with puffy eyes and dark circles? Most people do not. It is not a sign of gracefully getting a bit older. It is a neon sign blinking overhead directing people to how old and tired you are. Turn off the sign and get rid of the puffy eyes and dark circles. Investigate natural remedies for these problems first. Making some strategic changes to your diet and fluid intake can make a big difference. The next step is considering products that will help diminish or eliminate the puffy eyes and dark circles.
You want an eye cream that comes formulated to deal with puffy eyes and dark circles. You want one that is easy to use and completely safe. You want something that will lighten the skin under your eyes. You want something that will constrict the blood vessels underneath. You want something that will make those puffy eyes and dark circles fade away. Finding the right eye cream is essential. When you got to battle against your puffy eyes and dark circles, make sure you have the right weapons at your side.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.