Pumpkin E Serum Review: Does It Really Work As Promised?
Rhonda Allison’s Pumpkin E Serum Introduction
Rhonda Allison’s Pumpkin E Serum, US $32 for a 1 oz. bottle, is a product that replenishes nutrients lost to your skin which are necessary in restoring your skin to its optimal health condition.
What Does Rhonda Allison’s Pumpkin E Serum Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product line has been specially formulated to deliver the following benefits to improve your skin’s health and enhance its appearance:
- Restores your skin’s optimal moisture levels and supports the proper functioning of your hydration mechanisms to keep your skin from drying out
- Boost your skin’s antioxidant levels to help your skin better capable of withstanding free radical attacks and a variety of environmental factors that can cause aging and damage
- Replenish your skin’s lost nutrients to help your skin regain its optimal health and condition
Rhonda Allison’s Pumpkin E Serum Manufacturer’s Detail
Rhonda Allison & Company is behind this product’s development and distribution. Its business is involved in developing skin care products that draw inspiration from nature to restore skin to its optimal level of health which, in turn, redounds to a more beautiful showing from the surface. Other than product development, the company is also involved in educating and servicing the needs of professional aestheticians, particularly in helping them deliver quality skin care to their respective clients. Rhonda Allison & Company guarantees that its products are never tested on animals.
Working of Rhonda Allison’s Pumpkin E Serum
This product works by boosting your skin’s level of antioxidants and nutrition to restore optimal skin health.
Rhonda Allison’s Pumpkin E Serum Ingredients
- Pumpkin Seed Oil: Contains vitamins and minerals that your skin needs to rejuvenate and to patch up damages on the skin matrix
- D-alpha Tocopherol: Also Vitamin E, boosts your skin’s antioxidant protection and promotes a stronger surface layer that is more resilient to damage and infections
- Grapefruit Peel Oil: Loaded with powerful antioxidants that help neutralize free radicals that can degrade your skin all the way down to the cellular level
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Supports the restoration of your skin’s lost moisture, comforting your skin with the natural anti-inflammatory properties of this natural ingredient
- L-Glutathione: A powerful antioxidant, it also has natural astringent and melanin-inhibiting properties that promote your skin’s fairer and more radiant overall complexion
Rhonda Allison’s Pumpkin E Serum Pros
- This manufacturer guarantees that this product is perfectly safe for use on sensitive and reactive skin types, including acne-prone, dry and aging, and environmental damage vulnerable skin.
- The formula has never been tested on animals.
- This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, phthalates and phenoxyethanol, toxic ingredients that can harm your skin but, more importantly, risk your overall health and well-being
Rhonda Allison’s Pumpkin E Serum Cons
- The formula has been designed to deliver multiple skin benefits.
- Rhonda Allison’s Pumpkin E Serum reviews are limited and does not help gauge general user reaction to this product.
Rhonda Allison’s Pumpkin E Serum Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients may be expected, depending on your skin’s history of reaction to this product’s botanical components.
Rhonda Allison’s Pumpkin E Serum must be applied on skin after a thorough cleanse. Combine with other serums and creams in your regimen to amp up your skin’s antioxidant protection.
Rhonda Allison’s Pumpkin E Serum is a nutrient bottle meant to reawaken your skin and optimize its functions and appearance by boosting antioxidant levels. The idea isn’t innovative but, be ready to pay higher than drugstore prices for this serum.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Rejuvenating Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Rejuvenating Serums
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."