What You Should Know About This Product
Pure Silk is an antiaging product that promises to be an alternative to cosmetic procedures in terms of improving the look of fine lines and wrinkles. The brand is only sold via the internet and while there is an official website which contains essential information, it is overall very brief, consisting of one main page and secure ordering section.
Other information in the website, which due to mistakes in the text does not come across as professional, includes customer testimonials, one ‘before and after’ photo, product result statistics and details regarding the money back guarantee, which is 30 days from purchase.
Ingredients contained In This Product
Centella Asiatica, Allantoin, Gatuline A, Sepilift DPHP
Pura Silk– Product Description
The Pure Silk formula contains antioxidants and collagen-boosting ingredients that, in addition to decreases the appearance of wrinkles, can also fade stretch marks and improve the skins texture. The key active substances in the formula are Centella Asiatica, Allantoin, Gatuline A and Septilift DPHP which are all listed and explained briefly. Pure Silk also helps restore the PH balance in the skin while preventing future skin damage from occurring.
It is unfortunate that not all ingredients are shown, as it is not clear exactly how natural the formula is or how powerful it would be. However, due to the inclusion of the anti-irritant Allantoin, it should be safe for sensitive skin types.
Pura Silk– Advantage
- Pure Silk’s active ingredients are listed
- The manufacturer offers a 14-day trial
- There is a money back guarantee
- The ordering process is secure
- Customer testimonials are shown
Pura Silk– Drawbacks
- The official website is brief and unprofessional
- Pure Silk is expensive
- The full ingredient list is not shown
- Clinical test results are questionable
Pura Silk-The Bottom Line
At $89.99 each, Pure Silk is a very expensive brand that does not quite deliver conclusive evidence of successful results. It is appreciated that consumers can try it for 14-days, although this is not likely to be adequate time to fully judge the brand. It is recommended that consumers opt for a more reputable and well-known product.
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."