Pure Body Naturals Hot Cream for Cellulite Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Pure Body Naturals Cellulite Treatment Hot Gel Cream?
Pure Body Naturals Cellulite Treatment Hot Gel Cream, US $15 for a 250 g jar, is a cellulite reducing cream that works by improving your blood and fluid circulation. Although this product may not be suitable for sensitive skin.
This product is brought to you by Pure Body Naturals, a US-based skin care company that operates on the mission to deliver “Pure beauty, crafted naturally.”
Pure Body Naturals Cellulite Treatment Hot Gel Cream — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Fade cellulites.
- Make cellulite-challenged areas appear fuller and firmer.
- Deliver a muscle relaxing benefit.
What Are The Ingredients In Pure Body Naturals Cellulite Treatment Hot Gel Cream?
- Menthol: It has natural blood flow enhancing properties that cause fluids to rush into treatment areas, and as the cellulite-challenged skin plumps, the dimply appearance of the skin also becomes much less prominent.
- Witch Hazel: It has skin tightening functions, and by promoting firmer skin, cellulites appear tauter and less noticeable.
- Aloe Leaf Juice: Improves skin healing and repair, providing support to natural skin mechanisms that work to make skin imperfections, including cellulites, to appear smoother.
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
How To Apply Pure Body Naturals Cellulite Treatment Hot Gel Cream
- Apply Pure Body Naturals Cellulite Treatment Hot Gel Cream over cellulite-challenged areas day and night.
- Wrap a cloth around treatment area to enhance its beneficial effects.
Benefits Of Pure Body Naturals Cellulite Treatment Hot Gel Cream
- Pure Body Naturals Cellulite Treatment Hot Gel Cream is gluten-free, GMO-free, paraben-free. sulfate-free, and does not contain chemical preservatives, all of which can cause adverse effects to your skin and overall health.
- This product helps reduce cellulite and stretch marks.
- This product also helps in overall skin toning, firming + slimming. Although there are limited reviews backing this claim.
Disadvantages Of Pure Body Naturals Cellulite Treatment Hot Gel Cream
- This product can have a strong burning sensation that not all users may find comfortable and may not be suitable for all skin types.
- Pure Body Naturals Cellulite Treatment Hot Gel Cream reviews indicate how several users have found the scent to be too strong.
- This product may not be suitable for all skin types.
- This product may cause skin reactions to occur.
Does Pure Body Naturals Cellulite Treatment Hot Gel Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Pure Body Naturals Hot Cream for Cellulite:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including several botanical ingredients, triethanolamine, and alcohol.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain-related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
- Increased risk for reproductive health related diseases due to EDTA.
Final Verdict: Pure Body Naturals Cellulite Treatment Hot Gel Cream
Pure Body Naturals Cellulite Treatment Hot Gel Cream is a typical cellulite cream with mixed first-hand user reviews. There’s a chance it will satisfy you or, not.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Cellulite Creams Product
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."