Pure Body Naturals Hot Cream for Cellulite Review: Does This cellulite-cream Really Work?
Pure Body Naturals Cellulite Treatment Hot Gel Cream Overview:
Pure Body Naturals Cellulite Treatment Hot Gel Cream, US $15 for a 250 g jar, is a cellulite reducing cream that works by improving your blood and fluid circulation.
About Pure Body Naturals Cellulite Treatment Hot Gel Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Pure Body Naturals, a US-based skin care company that operates on the mission to deliver “Pure beauty, crafted naturally.”
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Fade cellulites.
- Make cellulite-challenged areas appear fuller and firmer.
- Deliver a muscle relaxing benefit.
What Are The Ingredients In Pure Body Naturals Cellulite Treatment Hot Gel Cream?
- Menthol: It has natural blood flow enhancing properties that cause fluids to rush into treatment areas, and as the cellulite-challenged skin plumps, the dimply appearance of the skin also becomes much less prominent.
- Witch Hazel: It has skin tightening functions, and by promoting firmer skin, cellulites appear tauter and less noticeable.
- Aloe Leaf Juice: Improves skin healing and repair, providing support to natural skin mechanisms that work to make skin imperfections, including cellulites, to appear smoother.
- Glycerin: A powerful emollient, it significantly plumps up skin to make it appear fuller, making the bumps and dimples appear faded.
- Cinnamon: Known for its detoxification functions, it can help eliminate excess fluids and toxins that compromise your otherwise normal and healthy blood flow.
- Pink Grapefruit: Believed to have fat burning properties, it helps reduce the bumpiness of skin appearing over cellulite-affected areas.
- Rosemary Extract: Enhances fluid circulation in the lymphatic system which also aids in restoring proper fluid elimination.
Directions To Use:
Apply Pure Body Naturals Cellulite Treatment Hot Gel Cream over cellulite-challenged areas day and night. Wrap a cloth around treatment area to enhance its beneficial effects.
- Pure Body Naturals Cellulite Treatment Hot Gel Cream is gluten-free, GMO-free, paraben-free. sulfate-free, and does not contain chemical preservatives, all of which can cause adverse effects to your skin and overall health.
- This product is fairly priced for its contents.
- This product can have a strong burning sensation that not all users may find comfortable and may not be suitable for all skin types.
- Pure Body Naturals Cellulite Treatment Hot Gel Cream reviews indicate how several users have found the scent to be too strong.
Does Pure Body Naturals Cellulite Treatment Hot Gel Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Pure Body Naturals Hot Cream for Cellulite:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including several botanical ingredients, triethanolamine, and alcohol.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain-related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
- Increased risk for reproductive health related diseases due to EDTA.
Pure Body Naturals Cellulite Treatment Hot Gel Cream Customer Reviews:
Pure Body Naturals Cellulite Treatment Hot Gel Cream reviews read:
- “I was not very happy with this item in particular. I would apply as direct in the morning and evenings but it left my skin extremely red every time. I looked like a cooked lobster. I would even use saran wrap to contain the area treated for better results. I gave up after 4 days of using it. Just felt like my skin was on fire. Not recommended for anyone who has extremely sensitive skin for sure.” — betts on Amazon
- “I had two kids two year apart and oh my tummy got messed up. I got stretch marks and lose skin. I was really upset and I didn’t feel comfortable about my skin until I tried this cream. It works like magic even after first use. The smell it’s a little strong if you don’t like menthol but I do so I was ok with it. It does feel a little hot when you use it and it’s a little uncomfortable but I swear it’s worth it. During the shower I use water as cold as I can handle because hot water will give you burning sensation. Other than that I definitely give my thumps up to this gel. I will get more once I run out of it.” — Mafer Ramirez on Amazon
Pure Body Naturals Cellulite Treatment Hot Gel Cream is a typical cellulite cream with mixed first-hand user reviews. There’s a chance it will satisfy you or, not.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.