Pure Body Naturals Eye Gel Review: Is This The Correct Choice For You?
Pure Body Eye Gel Description
Pure Body Naturals Eye Gel Professional Eye and Face Treatment uses stem cell technology to combat signs of aging on the delicate skin around the face and eyes. The eye gel is sold by Pure Body Naturals, a Texas-based company that also sells a variety of beauty products. The eye gel is sold in containers of 1.7 fluid oz. (50ml) at a price of $50.95, though occasionally there are discounts that allow consumers to pay much less for this product. The manufacturer does not mention a money-back guarantee but all their contact information is included for customers who may have inquiries.
- Organic Herbal Infusion: blend of herbs containing antioxidants that help fight signs of aging.
- Matrixyl 3000: a peptide that stimulates collagen repair and skin health.
- Organic Aloe: aloe has been used as a skin treatment in various cultures due to its antioxidants. It can heal scars, assist with skin burns and wounds, and is an effective moisturizer.
- Organic Jojoba Oil: used to moisturize the skin, heal acne scars and provide a protective barrier to the epidermis. Imitates the natural oils produced by sthe skin.
- Botanical Hyaluronic Acid: HA is present in the body and can also be created in a lab. Used as a lip filler, to heal certain skin wounds, and is included in cosmetics for its ability to soothe skin.
- Vitamin E: a fat-soluble vitamin. Vitamin E protects skin from damage caused by the sun, pollution, and other factors. It can even treat skin problems relating to medical treatments such as chemotherapy.
Instructions are not included, but most eye creams must be gently dabbed onto clean skin in the morning and at night for best results.
Pure Body Eye Gel Advantages
- Hypoallergenic and does not clog pores.
- Many ingredients in the eye cream have a proven track record of mitigating skin issues due to aging.
- The manufacturer provides many discounts that could allow potential consumers to buy this product for less.
- Negative side effects haven’t been attributed to the use of this product.
Pure Body Eye Gel Disadvantages
- Pure Body Naturals Eye Gel Professional Eye and Face Treatment manufacturer does not provide a link to its return policy.
- A full ingredient list is not disclosed.
- Studies that can back all claims made by the product are not provided or cited by the manufacturer.
- Reviews for this product are moderate.
Pure Body Eye Gel Customer Review
I have not seen a visual difference. It makes my eyes feel weird (kind of heavy). If i use it immediately after cleaning my face (with acne wash) it burns when I apply it.
-By Melissa S
- Ive been using it for two weeks for the dark circles under my eyes and fine lines but havent seen a real difference.-By kas
Pure Body Naturals Eye Gel Professional Eye and Face Treatment may be worth a try for the innovative stem cell technology it offers. However, keep in mind that trying new science takes higher risks. It may be based on sound studies but it may not always turn out positively as the manufacturer committed.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.