Pure Divine Face Serum Reviews- Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Pure Divine Introduction
The product called Pure Divine is an antiaging serum that is said to help rejuvenate and repair aging skin which may have become wrinkled, dull and dry over the years. Pure Divine is featured online but only appears to be available to purchase from a retailer where it costs $38.99. Some skincare sites that show the product mention a free trial available to consumers but unfortunately it seems to be impossible to actually order it.
What Does Pure Divine Claim
According to the independent information found online, Pure Divine has the following benefits:
- Reduces the loss of nutrients and water from the skin
- It helps the skin become firmer and smoother
- Maintains the skin’s suppleness and elasticity
- Fortifies the skin and teaches it to take care of itself
Pure Divine Manufacturer’s Detail
Pure Divine is featured on a number of online skincare websites but has no official manufacturer’s site which means that all the information about it is second hand. It also means that no details are provided about the manufacturer, where the product is made or whether it has any kind of refund or exchange policy.
Working of Pure Divine
Pure Divine provides essential nutrients and vitamins to help reduce the most common signs of aging. By strengthening the skin wall it keeps vital moisture locked it for ongoing hydration and decreasing the risk of skin becoming dry, cracked and dull. It is designed to be used on a daily basis as a way to keep skin looking healthy, youthful and vibrant.
Pure Divine Ingredients
- Vitamin B12: This is a well-known vitamin that plays a role in the reduction of skin dullness and areas of hyperpigmentation, also known as age spots.
- Vitamin F: A lesser-known vitamin, this is said to help maintain levels of moisture in the skin, keeping it hydrated for long lasting protection against wrinkles.
- Peptides: The use of peptides in antiaging products is vital for cell repair and nourishment. Peptides provide building blocks for new cell growth and a more youthful appearance.
- Collagen: While collagen is found naturally in the skin, it diminishes with age. Adding collagen to a serum such as Pure Dine, helps restore the levels, plumping and smoothing the skin’s surface.
Pure Divine Pros
- The key active ingredients are listed
- Pure Divine works on several aspects of aging skin
- It is unlikely to cause skin irritation
- Before and after photos are shown
- It is more affordable than many other antiaging products
Pure Divine Cons
- There is only one customer review shown for the product
- The trial offer cannot be ordered
- Nothing is known about the manufacturer
- There is no official website for the product
- The full list of ingredients is not disclosed
Pure Divine Side Effects
Pure Divine is not known to cause any skin irritation and no harmful side effects have been reported by users. Judging from the key ingredients listed, there is no substance contained in the formula that will cause any problems for the user.
The serum should be applied to skin that has been washed with an antiaging skin cleanser. It is applied sparingly to the areas where treatment is needed and can be used in conjunction with the Youth Sense antiaging cream.
Although Pure Divine is significantly more affordable than a number of other antiaging serums on the market, there really isn’t enough reliable information available to be able judge exactly how effective the product would be. The fact that peptides and collagen are in the formula indicates a certain level of effectiveness although without seeing ingredient amounts, the actual potency is difficult to determine. Unfortunately, there are many products similar to Pure Divine that are featured on skincare websites but unavailable to try, despite the mention of a free trial.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."