Puria Serum Review: Does This Moisturizer Really Work?
Puria Serum Overview
Puria Serum is an anti-aging moisturizer formulated with clinically verified ingredients known to help achieve younger-looking skin. It is intended to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, and sagging of all skin types.
This Puria Serum review will help you decide if this is the serum meant for you.
About Puria Serum – Does It Really Work?
All that is known about the company that manufactures Puria Serum is that it is called Puria. Other than that, there is no available information about where it is based, its mission and vision, or how it came to be.
Despite all these, the manufacturer claims in multiple websites that this serum:
- Features a revolutionary formula that firms and enhances the overall tone of the skin
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and sagging skin
- Corrects discoloration or pigmentation like dark spots and blemishes to improve your complexion
- Suitable for all skin types
- Improves skin’s elasticity and firmness
- Protects the skin from damage caused by UV rays, pollution, and other environmental stressors
- Stimulates collagen production and gives the skin a youthful glow
- Hydrates the skin and improves moisture retention
- Protects the skin from itchiness, redness, and inflammation
What Are The Ingredients In Puria Serum
The Puria Serum ingredients include the following:
- Skin firming peptides: These are the building blocks for collagen and elastin production for plumper, glowing skin with reduced appearance of wrinkles and dark circles. They penetrate deeply into the skin to target the root cause of aging signs. They help in repairing or removing damaged skin structure.
- Antioxidants: These function in neutralizing the effects of free radicals due to exposure to sunlight and pollution. They fight against the dull and faded skin, redness, irritation, and inflammation.
- Aloe vera: Promotes cellular growth, repairs skin damage, and rebuilds the facial structure.
- Vitamin C: A powerful antioxidant known to reduce discoloration, blemishes, and wrinkles. It protects against further skin damage from UV rays exposure and harsh environment.
- Other Vitamins: Naturally nourish the skin by providing essential nutrients.
Directions To Use
Wash your face with warm water and a gentle, mild cleanser. Rinse and pat dry. Apply a small pea-sized amount of the Puria Serum on the face and neck using your fingertips, going in the direction that smoothes wrinkles best. Massage gently and wait for a few minutes for the serum to absorb completely into the skin.
- Reduces discoloration, blemishes, and dark circles.
- Makes the skin more supple and firm.
- Hydrates and moisturizes the skin all day long, leaving it smooth and soft.
- Maintains moisture-locking oils on the skin surface but also prevents clogging of the pores.
- Protects from free radical and UV radiation damage.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Tones the skin and makes it more elastic and firm.
- Enhances the skin’s complexion.
- There is not enough available information about the product and the company
- There are only a few public feedback and customer reviews about the effectivity of the product.
- Can only be bought online and not available from retail shops.
Does Puria Serum Have Any Side-Effects?
There are no available sources that specify any Puria Serum side-effects. The serum is said to contain no harmful preservatives and fillers but only clinically proven effective herbal extracts. However, there is still a possibility of experiencing dryness, itchiness, hives, or irritation due to allergic reactions to the active ingredients.
In conclusion, Puria Serum does have clinically proven natural ingredients that will likely stay true its promises. However, the limited amount of information and reviews about the company and serum itself is probably enough reason to doubt its legitimacy and much more, its effectiveness.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."