Purific Serum Review: Does it Deserve a Try?
Tired of your go-to wrinkle cream again? It isn’t unusual, is it? You take time to find a new jar and ditch it after a few days? It’s not uncommon, and mostly that’s because your products can’t deliver or, your expectations are too high.
Product Description, Manufacturer’s Information and Price Details
Purific Serum is another wrinkle cream that’s competing for your attention and your hard earned dollar. Does it deserve a try?
First of all, Purific Serum makes the same claim as most other wrinkle creams it strengthens your skin’s barrier protection, and improves the appearance of tired and puffy eyes. Second, with regular use, you get smoother skin complexion that makes wrinkles and fine lines appear less prominent. Over time, you get skin that’s brighter and more youthful looking.
The makers behind Purific Serum reports from an alleged study:
- 87% experienced better hydrated skin
- 61% saw wrinkles appear softer and less prominent
- 46% felt their skin become more supple
Purific Serum is made from the three primary ingredients enumerated below, along with their corresponding specific functions in this product’s formulation:
- Gatuline In-tense, made from the oil derived from the African SpilanthesAcmella flower, this ingredient activates cellular level processes that repair, rejuvenate and regenerate skin. With regular use, skin synthesis is strengthened, and damages in the skin matrix are patched. The overall result is both instant and long-term tightening and smoothening of your skin
- Glucare S, also known as Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, is derived from yeast and has the natural property to strengthen your skin and to energize your skin cells which, in turn, catalyzes skin repair processes. This ingredient also has natural anti-inflammatory properties that relieve skin of swelling, redness, and irritation. It further helps reinforce your skin’s surface barriers so it does not easily get damaged due to free radicals and other environmental factors.
- Trylagen PCB, made from a complex combination of peptides and amino acids which supply the skin with a protein boost, in forms that can be easily assimilated and used by your body to facilitate faster skin cell turnover, more rapidly rejuvenate skin, and inhibits glycation or the breakdown of collagen due to sugars.
The full product ingredient list is not available. Other than the three proprietary ingredients mentioned above, however, product website and affiliate websites also mention that Purific Serum is made with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that further enhance skin rejuvenation and protection.
Wash, cleanse and tone your face before applying Purific Serum. Apply under makeup during the day, and use sparingly at night. Use twice daily for best results.
Purific Serum is made from three proprietary ingredients that have been carefully formulated specifically to stimulate skin regeneration and repair.
Product claims are hard to believe, particularly because credibility has not been established. Even when results of an alleged study was reported, no details were made available. Accountability for results also seems to be deliberately evaded with the non-disclosure of manufacturer information and contact details.
Purific Serum is one of those anti-aging products that are exclusively available online, and you need to be extra cautious Before you order, read the fine print and make sure you understand the terms and conditions well.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."