Purinova Eye Cream Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
Purinova Eye Cream Overview
Purinova Eye Cream is marketed as an age-defying eye cream with hyaluronic acid that is quite new in the market. As of this write-up, the eye cream is not up for sale yet. It is available on the manufacturer’s website on a trial basis. If you want to enjoy this trial, you can simply fill up the form on the site, and the product will be delivered to you.
Read this Purinova Eye Cream review to know more about this controversial product!
About Purinova Eye Cream
There is not much information about the manufacturer of this product. In the official site of the product, you can find details about what the product can do but no significant data on the manufacturer. It is believed that the manufacturer is also behind the production of most skincare solutions that are also available through a free trial.
According to the manufacturer’s site, Purinova Eye Cream can offer the following benefits:
- Boost skin radiance
- Moisturize the skin without leaving behind any greasy feeling
- Improve skin elasticity by stimulating collagen synthesis
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
What are the ingredients in Purinova Eye Cream
Purinova Eye Cream ingredients are as follows:
- Vitamin C: This potent antioxidant has been linked to many skin benefits including higher collagen levels, brighter complexion, youthful glow and even skin tone.
- Hyaluronic Acid: This substance helps to promote skin elasticity and keeps skin supple and soft. It can also reduce the look of wrinkles and fine lines to give the skin a younger look.
- Palmitoyl Peptide: This peptide stimulates the collagen production in the skin and can also keep the skin hydrated and tight.
Directions to use
For best results, place a small amount of Purinova Eye Cream at your fingertips. Apply the cream gently on the skin surrounding the eye area using gentle dabbing motions. Avoid contact with eyes as much as possible. Apply this after moisturizing the skin and before putting on makeup.
- The cream is available for a free trial.
- According to its claims, it can smooth out fine lines and wrinkles.
- It is also said to boost the hydration and elasticity of the skin.
- It can also give the skin a radiant and youthful glow.
- You can only avail of the free trial by filling up a form that would require your credit card details.
- After the unspecified free trial period is over and you were not able to make cancellations, your credit card will be automatically charged the full price of the product (USD 89.95).
- Signing up for free trial would also lead to automatic registration to their monthly auto shipping program if you fail to cancel it.
- The complete list of ingredients of the cream is not disclosed.
Does Purinova Eye Cream have any side-effects?
The cream does not have much reviews, so we cannot say for sure if there are Purinova Eye Cream side-effects. The complete list of ingredients is also not provided on their website so it will not be safe to say that it is free of side effects.
Purinova Eye Cream Customer Reviews
We have tried hard to look for Purinova Eye Cream reviews. Here are some of the reviews that we have found online:
- “I was introduced to this wonderful product by my colleague Elena. She is 42 years old, and her skin looks very young and radiant. When I turned 35, I could see fine lines coming on my face. Also, the dark circles added to the dullness of my skin. Even though I started using anti-aging creams, I was not able to avoid the side effects of aging that has started showing. When we were celebrating Elena’s birthday, I wondered ‘Will I look this much pretty when I turned 42?’. It was then that Elena shared the secret of Elena’s radiant skin. Ever since that time, I am using Purinova Eye Cream and trust me, and the results have been amazing. Even my husband could notice the change.” -Mary Johnson on Tophealthmart
- “What a scam. You get a tiny container. 14 days later your account is charged nearly $100. Their customer service is a JOKE.” -Kym Densel Brown on the Product’s official Facebook page
The claims of Purinova Eye Cream can be beneficial for many people. However, there are no reviews or clinical studies that can back up its claims. Moreover, the manufacturer of the cream relies on gimmicks and unconventional strategies which make them seem untrustworthy.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.