Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash Review
Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash Introduction
Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash, US $6.49 for 6 fl. oz., is a soap-free skin cleanser that helps loosen up and remove dirt, makeup, and other impurities on your skin.
What Does Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash Claim
The manufacturer claims that this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following benefits:
- Provide a deep cleansing action that won’t dry up or tighten your skin
- Rid your skin of dirt and grime while making sure it doesn’t clog up your pores, and cause blemishes and breakouts
- Prep your skin to receive beneficial ingredients from other products in the succeeding steps of your regimen
Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash Manufacturer’s Detail
This product is manufactured and distributed by Johnson & Johnson under its Consumer Division. The company manages other skin care brands, that includes Neutrogena, Clean and Clear, and Aveeno. With operations ranging from pharmaceuticals to medical devices to personal care products, and an operation that spans across more than 60 countries worldwide, this US-headquartered multinational is one of the largest multinationals that remain actively in operation today.
Working of Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash
This product makes a very straightforward to wash away the impurities from your skin, and that is by loosening up the grime, dissolving these in a foamy solution, and eliminates by rinsing your skin. Other than that, the only other benefit that you can derive from this solution is prepping your skin to soak in other products in your daily skin care routine.
Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash Ingredients
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine: Acts as an emulsifier, it helps this solution break up the impurities on your skin, dissolve these then, facilitate expulsion from your skin and pores
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate: Amps up the emulsifying action of this solution by creating a foamy texture that aids in surfacing different kinds of impurities from your skin
Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash Pros
- This product is 100 per cent soap-free and won’t clog your pores.
- This product has been guaranteed by the manufacturer to be safe and ideal for use on all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- This product does not contains parabens, chemicals that mimic estrogen which, in turn, causes irregularities in organ functions that are switched on and off by your hormones.
Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash Cons
- This product contains a slim listing of ingredients that are considered “not clean” and which you should be concerned about because these ingredients may have detrimental effects to your skin and health over the long term.
- This product is a very straightforward skin cleansing product that offers nothing else but cleanse your skin.
- Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash reviews have cited that this product made them breakout and experienced other forms of irritation as a result of product contact.
Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrance and SLS
- Increased risk for cancers due to PEGs, chemicals that have a well-recognized high affinity 1, 4 dioxane, a confirmed carcinogen, which it can easily become contaminated with during the manufacturing process
- Increased risk for reproductive organ diseases due to EDTA
Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash must be used on damp skin. Apply and massage to lather and get the impurities out. Then, rinse thoroughly. Always use lukewarm water when cleansing your skin.
Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash gives people with sensitive and acne-prone skin an opportunity to to better care for their skin with this soap-free cleanser. Unfortunately, the lean ingredients in this formula might actually cause more harm than good. From irritating fragrances and pore clogging SLS, to toxic chemicals, this product is asking too much from you. At the end of the day, you have to make up your mind which of your concerns take priority.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."