Purpose Dual Treatment Moisture Lotion Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Purpose Moisturizer Overview
Purpose Dual Treatment Moisture Lotion is a moisturizer designed to protect the skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays that cause degeneration of skin cells. It penetrates the sin and offer deep hydration to the underlying skin cells thus preventing the skin from running dry or flaking.
It is a non-greasy and a broad spectrum lotion that does not clog skin pores after applying on skin thus prevents development of skin conditions. It is formulated with Octinoxate, Oxybenzone, Octisalate and Glycerin among other which work together to enhance hydration and also reduces formation of aging signs on skin.
Purpose Moisturizer – Does it Really Work?
This product is made by the Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc. which develops, manufactures and sells pharmaceutical products. It is bases in Laval, Quebec, Canada. It was founded in the year 1960 with the ownership of Paulson & Co and VA Partners I, LLC.
The manufacturer claims that it is made in a way that it will deliver to you benefits which include:
- Preventing appearance of aging signs on skin and formation of premature aging signs.
- Protect the skin from UVA and UVB rays from the sun.
- Even out the skin tone, keeps it soft, supple and healthy looking.
What are the Ingredients in Purpose Moisturizer?
Ingredients in Purpose Moisturizer include:
- Octinoxate – absorbs UV rays from the sun and prevents free radicals damage on skin cells.
- Water – hydrates the skin, plumps skin cells, reduces aging signs visibility and smooth the skin.
- Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate – has SPF boosting properties.
- Glycerin – treats skin conditions, reduces fine lines and wrinkles, moistens the skin and makes it soft.
- Glyceryl Stearate – makes the skin look smooth and soft.
- PEG 100 Stearate – increases hydration and prevents moisture loss by strengthening the moisture barrier of the skin.
- Dimethicone – strengthens the skin’s protective cover thus helping the skin remain more hydrated.
- Bisabolol – reduces inflammation, deeply moisturizes, hastens healing and offer antioxidant benefits.
Directions to use
Apply generously on skin at least 15 minutes before getting exposed to the sun. Use a water resistant sunscreen if sweating or swimming. This will ensure that your skin is well protected from the violent sun rays.
- It hydrates the skin.
- It protects the skin from UV rays and neutralizes free radicals.
- It reduces appearance of fine lines and winkles and also slows the formation process.
- Strengthens the skin’s protective barrier.
- Prevents moisture loss.
- Reduces skin irritation.
- Makes the skin look and feel smooth and soft.
- It may cause reactions after use.
- Makes use of parabens as its preservation agent.
Does Purpose Moisturizer have any Side Effects?
Although this moisturizer has its good side, it also has a bad side. Octinoxate may cause side effects like hair follicle inflammation, skin irritation, rashes and acne.
Purpose Moisturizer is a topically applied lotion that will hydrate your skin and strengthen its protective barrier helping it not lose moisture to the environment and eventually dry. It will fight free radicals damage on skin by neutralizing them and prevent premature formation of aging signs on your skin.
It has the ability to even out your skin tone as it reduces appearance of wrinkles and fine lines and prevents skin from sagging and losing its fine structure.
However, the market is loaded with other moisturizers formulated with different components and therefore making it necessary for the user to research on the formulation they settle upon and read users’ reviews so as to be sure if it will deliver their desired results after use.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."