PX Prescriptives Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is PX Prescriptives?
As per the manufacturer, Founded in 1979, Prescriptives, an Estee Lauder cosmetic brand, centers on a customizable exact color-blending palette that matches cosmetics to each client’s unique color. The brand seeks to enhance the beauty of every woman no matter the skin tone or ethnic origin. The product line includes makeup and anti-aging lotions with sunscreen. Skincare in a cosmetic package was added to broaden the brand’s offerings.
Prescriptives.com offers clean and easy navigation through its dual menu bar. In addition to makeup, the Prescriptives product line includes skincare and fragrances. The brand’s skincare includes cleansers, tonics, moisturizers, eye treatments, problem solvers, resurfacers as well as self-tanning products. However the effect of this product is temporary.
The site, which offers live chats with product analysts, provides informative product pages, which include product photos, additional product upsells, benefits and application directions as well as product sizes and prices. Knowing how much customers hate to find their favorite products discontinued, Prescriptives answers this nuisance with a Last Chance page which allows customers to stock up on the favorites that may no longer be trendy, but are never out of style for their personal collection.
For clients who would like to see the products in person, the website provides a store locators as well as a customer service page for additional questions.
PX Prescriptives – Does it really work?
Prescriptives provides a full facial care line within its skincare portfolio. Not leaving any skin type out, the company addresses normal, oily, dry, aging and problem skin as well as makeup removers.
The company offers four products that target the eyes’ woes. Among them is its Intensive Rebuilding Eye Cream. As part of an entire Intensive Rebuilding skincare line and at $65 for a half ounce jar, the eye cream rides on the brands exclusive HydraBuild and HylaFill technology that works to restore the eye’s firmness. The building side of the formula enhances the skin’s natural carbohydrates, proteins and amino sugars while the fill side uses Hyluronic Acid to increase the amount of moisture in the skin while reducing the eyes’ fine lines and wrinkles. Unfortunately, no other ingredients are disclosed.
In tracking a variety of third-party reviews, Prescriptives’ Intensive Rebuilding Eye Cream remained on the higher end of the rating scale. Many pointed to its moisturizing properties and their eyes’ improved appearance.
Benefits of PX Prescriptives
- Prescriptives and its products carry the reputation and long standing of Estee Lauder. However, it can irritate certain skin types.
- The Intensive Rebuilding Eye Cream takes advantage of Prescriptives’ exclusive HyrdaBuild and HylaFill technology.
- The eye cream is part of an entire Intensive Rebuilding skincare line.
Disadvantages of PX Prescriptives
- Failing to offer clinical trial and research information, Prescriptives forces visitors to rely on the Estee Lauder name.
- A full ingredient list is not provided.
- The Prescriptives website does not include testimonials or result photos.
Final verdict: PX Prescriptives
Just like its makeup line, the Prescriptives’ skincare line is inclusive. Targeting every type of skin and its many ailments, Prescriptives focuses on the beauty and youth of all women. Relying on the Estee Lauder branding, the Prescriptives website does not provide full content lists, clinical trials, result photos or testimonials. However, highly agreeable third-party reviews instill confidence. With an entire skincare line devoted to “rebuilding” and “refilling” the skin’s deficiencies, the Intensive Rebuilding Eye Cream focuses on the impact aging has on the eyes. The technology, the list of naturally occurring ingredients and the company’s origin make this eye cream a true contender. However, Judging by this product’s ingredients, benefits are likely to be short-lived and non-buildable.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."