Q-Vectin: Does Q-Vectin Work?
The Q-Vectin product is an anti-aging cream that advertises itself as a Botox alternative, meaning it should produce the same facial-muscle relaxing effect. By decreasing the contractions in the face, lines and wrinkles are diminished and future damage is prevented. The information for the product also states that it uses a ‘revolutionary’ technology employing the benefits of copper peptides, though unfortunately the website fails to produce any clinical evidence as proof.
Product information for Q-Vectin is limited, most details being found on the retail sites that sell the product. There is no specific money back guarantee for Q-Vectin, but most retailers have their own form of money back guarantee. No details regarding the manufacturer of the product are shown, there is no FAQ section, no customer reviews and only a brief explanation as to how the product works.
Q-Vectin– Product Description
Copper peptides used in Q-Vectin are peptides that have the ability to bind themselves to the mineral, and are thought to be beneficial in repairing and healing skin. The formula also uses a common skincare ingredient, CoQ10, an enzyme that is found naturally in young skin and renews and promotes healthy skin cells. Cactus and Algae extracts, rich moisturizers and Vitamin A are also combined in the blend as are a number of other ‘filler’ ingredients.
There is no indication as to how soon results should be seen when using Q-Vectin, which is recommended to be massaged into the skin twice a day.
Strengths of Q-Vectin
- Q-Vectin is widely available in retail stores
- All ingredients are listed
- It contains CoQ10
Weaknesses of Q-Vectin
- Product information is very limited
- No money back guarantee is provided
- No scientific proof is shown
- There are no customer testimonials
- The manufacturer is unknown
Q-Vectin The Bottom Line
Q-Vectin is one of the only anti-aging creams to use Copper peptides and it would definitely be helpful to see studies that show the benefits they have in terms of anti-aging. The fact that there is so little information available for this product and that the manufacturer is largely unknown makes this a brand of skincare cream that cannot be recommended. Any consumer wanting to use CoQ10 has plenty of other brands to choose from, most of which are much better known.
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."