Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Creme Review: Is This Moisturizer Safe To Use?
Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Creme Overview
Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Creme, approximately less than US $10 for a 15 fl. oz. jar, is an intensely moisturizing formula that instantly nourishes your skin while promising not to leave any greasy feel on the surface.
About Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Creme — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Queen Helene, a skin care product that has been formulating products made from naturally sourced ingredients for over 30 years. The company is committed to create products that deliver their respective functions while completely taking out or minimizing the inclusion of toxic and harmful ingredients.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Relieves and soothes extremely dry skin types.
- Protect skin from damage resulting from extreme and chronic skin dryness.
- Protects skin from stretch marks common during and after pregnancy.
- Facilitates skin healing from damage caused by stretch marks and UV.
- Promote healthier skin and a smoother skin texture.
What Are The Ingredients In Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Creme?
- Cocoa Butter: Enriched with the deep soothing and calming benefits of fatty acids, this ingredient relieves chronically dry skin while simultaneously facilitating faster skin healing.
- Lanolin: It has a deeply moisturizing effect on your skin, largely due to its close resemblance to natural oils produced by your body.
Directions To Use
Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Creme is highly recommended for application on sun damaged, chronically dry, and extremely dry skin. Use over freshly cleansed application areas. Apply the product generously either on your face or, your body.
- Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Creme is perfectly suitable for use on sensitive and reactive skin types.
- This product has been guaranteed to be safe for use as a face moisturizer and can be used in place of body lotion as well.
- User reviews indicate that this product helps keep the skin well-hydrated round-the-clock during the extremely skin drying winter months.
- It isn’t clear if the formula is rid of ingredients sourced from animals, and so might not be a good option for people who are trying to follow a strictly vegan lifestyle.
- This product appears to have a limited product distribution network and, while it is being sold via a major reseller site, it may not be easily accessible in certain geographies.
- Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Creme reviews indicate that this product can feel greasy on the surface contrary to product claims.
Does Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Creme Have Any Side Effects?
In the absence of ingredient information from the product’s official website, and in the lack of product composition information from reviews, it is still best to expect the likelihood of experiencing side effects when you decide to use Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Creme. Perform a patch test to check for any allergic reaction that you may have with this product. Leave on overnight and observe the following morning. Discontinue product use at the sight of any possible irritation.
Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Creme delivers a simple, straightforward relief from chronic and extreme skin dryness. By enhancing your skin’s moisture content and conditioning,your skin might be able to enhance natural healing and rejuvenation processes as well. However, you must know that there are more ways these results can be delivered if only you are willing to look around.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: