Queen Helene Mint Julep Natural Facial Scrub Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Queen Helene Mint Julep Facial Scrub?
As per the manufacture this facial scrub is able to draw out skin impurities stuck in your pores. If these pores are note eliminated from your skin, bacteria can easily creep up and cause pimple and acne breakouts. Even when these impurities are not infected, they leave unsightly marks on your skin that leave nasty blackheads and whiteheads peeping from your pores.
Queen Helene Mint Julep Natural Facial Scrub commits to take off all these impurities and prevent skin infections. Other than its exfoliating properties, this product is also infused with skin conditioning agents that help bring back moisture to your skin after a good and tough exfoliation session. Although this product contains alcohol which may lead to skin irritation.
Queen Helene Mint Julep Natural Facial Scrub is made in the USA.
Queen Helene was founded in 1930. For over 30 years, the company has been designing, formulating, manufacturing and distributing skincare and other personal care products which harness the best of what nature has to offer so as to enhance and advance skincare.
Queen Helene is committed to keep the products they create as natural as possible with little to no chemicals and synthetics which are often harsh and cause side effects to skin and, worse, to people’s health. It also has committed to the protection of the environment and seeks to ensure that its processes and formulations are environment-friendly.
Queen Helene Mint Julep Facial Scrub : Does It Work?
Queen Helene Mint Julep Natural Facial Scrub works as a skin exfoliant and moisturizer at the same time. By exfoliating your skin, this product eliminate dead and damaged skin cells from your top, outermost skin. This action stimulates your skin cells to produce new skin and resurface or to replace sloughed off skin.
By moisturizing skin, this product helps prevent your skin from drying out following exfoliation, and provides the nourishment your skin needs to set the skin repair and renewal process turning.
What Are The Ingredients In Queen Helene Mint Julep Facial Scrub?
- Stearic Acid: This ingredient helps to remove dirt, sweat and excess sebum from the skin.
- Dimethicone: This ingredient works as an anti-foaming agent. However can actually increase skin irritation.
- Propylene glycol: Helps active ingredients penetrate skin.
- Water/ Aqua: helps in retaining the moisture of the skin making it moist and soft with a glowy effect.
Benefits Of Queen Helene Mint Julep Facial Scrub
- Product has not been tested on animals
- Exfoliates and moisturizes skin at the same time
- Effectively draws out blackheads, whiteheads and pimple heads. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
Disadvantages Of Queen Helene Mint Julep Facial Scrub
- The percent concentration of key ingredients, most especially of exfoliators, are not indicated in the labels in the product formulation.
- Product is formulated with parabens and alcohols.
- This product has a unpleasant smell.
- This product is not suitable for all skin types.
How To Apply Queen Helene Mint Julep Facial Scrub
- Apply daily or as often as desired.
- Ideal for use in the shower, too!
- Moisten face and neck with warm water.
- Apply a small amount of Mint Julep Scrub with wet fingertips and massage gently into skin avoiding the sensitive areas near your eyes.
- Rinse well with warm water and pat dry.
Does Queen Helene Mint Julep Facial Scrub Have Any Side Effects?
- Product is formulated with parabens that mimic estrogen and affect essential body functions
- Product contains phenoxyethanol which, the US Food and Drug Administration has warned to potentially cause damage to the central nervous system and other vital organs.
- Several ingredients included in the formulation are known irritants and cause allergic reactions
Final Verdict : Queen Helene Mint Julep Natural Facial Scrub
There’s nothing special or standout from the Queen Helene Mint Julep Natural Facial Scrub formula, and yet it’s totally inexpensive so simply find out for yourself if it suits your skin and your blemish issues. Hopefully, some time in the future, the formulation may be improved to take out and replace parabens and phenoxyethanol so you can enjoy the product without guilt.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Scrub Cleanser formulations on the market in our opinion: