Qugenix Rx Review: Does This Product Really Vanish Wrinkles
QuGenix RX Description
QuGenix RX is being marketed as a face cream which can only be accessed via a free trial offer which, based on information from similar products, usually amounts to less than US $5 or thereabouts, to pay for shipping and handling fees only. This product is committed to deliver the following beauty and health benefits for your skin:
- Restore your skin’s ideal moisture levels, plumping up your skin, making it denser and firmer so that it appears dewier and tighter
- Smoothen out your fine lines and wrinkles
- Even out your skin tone, correcting dark patches and relieving skin inflammation so that you get lighter skin where hyper pigmented spots once were
- Fade dark circles, tighten sagging skin, and eliminate other skin imperfections
- Promote your skin’s brighter and younger overall complexion
Information about this product’s manufacturer is not available.
QuGenix RX Ingredients
- Peptides: Have multiple functions but which the manufacturer has gravely forgotten to specify what kind of peptide, although we are guessing this could be a collagen production enhancing peptide or, possibly, a skin relaxing peptide
QuGenix RX must only be used after cleansing and toning, and must be integrate as part of your day time and night time skin care routines. In the absence of sufficient information about what this product is made of, it is highly recommended that you perform an overnight patch test first before using this product, and, when you see any irritation, it means you are reacting to one or more of this product’s components so you must discontinue use.
QuGenix RX Advantages
- Affiliate websites claim that this product’s formula is made from an all-natural ingredient line up.
- This product is alleged to be manufactured in the US using a facility that has been certified by the Food and Drug Administration to embody Good Manufacturing Standards in its operations.
- This product is available via a 14-day risk-free trial offer.
- QuGenix RX reviews that praise this product for its outstanding content and results are often posted on affiliate marketing websites which compromise the objectivity of the reviews.
QuGenix RX Disadvantages
- There is no available information about this product’s manufacturer, ingredients, and how it works which terribly makes safety and accountability for product claims impossible to establish.
- The 14-day free trial offer will not give you sufficient time to observe how your skin will respond to this anti-aging treatment.
- QuGenix RX reviews are severely limited which does not make user testimonials an ideal reference when you are discerning whether or not this product is a good buy or not.
QuGenix RX is a product that is almost impossible to weigh for the significant lack of information which, where available, are only available via third-party websites that often display inconsistent claims. When a product ordering system requires your credit card information, you have to make sure it is accountable too by providing more information about its makers. Unfortunately, in this case, there seems to be more speculations than facts surrounding this product.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.