Dr. Hauschka Lip Care Stick Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Dr. Hauschka Lip Care Stick Overview
Dr. Hauschka Lip Care Stick, USD 15 for 0.17 fl oz stick, is marketed as a moisturizing and protective lip treatment that is specially formulated for dry and chapped lips. Is this the product that you have been looking for? This Dr. Hauschka Lip Care Stick review will tell you if it is the right one!
About Dr. Hauschka Lip Care Stick – Does It Really Work?
Dr. Hauschka has been pampering people from all over the world, from head to toe, for over 50 years. It is this company that has started the revolutionary idea of creating and developing natural beauty and skin care products. The founder’s aim is to harness the power of nature and to use it for skin care.
The company claims that they have formulated Dr. Hauschka Lip Care Stick to:
- Nurture dry and chapped lips.
- Soothe, soften and nourish the lip area.
- Leave a soft and silky shine to the lips.
- Promote healthy lip appearance.
- Protect the lip area from heat and light.
Read more of this review to find out!
What Are The Ingredients In Dr. Hauschka Lip Care Stick?
Some of the active Dr. Hauschka Lip Care Stick ingredients are as follows:
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil: This oil is rich in fatty acids that have been proven to nourish, soften, smoothen and moisturize the lip area. It also leaves a protective barrier in the lips that can help seal the moisture in.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil: This contains vitamin E and other nutrients that can revitalize and renew dry lips. It also delivers antioxidant protection to the lip area.
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter: This is known for its hydrating and moisturizing properties. It also protects the lips during harsh climates and can reduce your chances of experiencing dry lips. It also keeps the lips soft, hydrated and elastic.
- Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) wax: This wax is most commonly used in the skin care industry for producing lip balms and lotions. This is because it is a good emollient and can keep the lips soft and hydrated for long.
Directions To Use
For best results, apply the Dr. Hauschka Lip Care Stick directly to your lips. Reapply as needed all throughout the day. The manufacturer recommends using either lipstick or lip gloss over the care stick. You can also apply this stick over their lip balm to boost the protection of the lips.
- The lip care stick is certified 100% natural.
- The company has obtained their ingredients from certified organic cultivation and fair trade conditions.
- It was not tested on animals.
- The stick contains fragrant chemicals that have been proven to be irritating to the skin.
- The price is a bit high for a care stick.
- Based on some reviews, users state that the care stick irritated their lips and made it more chapped.
Does Dr. Hauschka Lip Care Stick Have Any Side-effects?
Based on the reviews, you may experience irritation and chapping as some of the Dr. Hauschka Lip Care Stick side-effects.
Dr. Hauschka Lip Care Stick is formulated to deliver a good blend of emollients and moisturizing botanicals to heal dry and chapped skin. Sadly, along with these beneficial ingredients are fragrant chemicals that may irritate the lips.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Lip Plumpers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Lip Plumpers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."