Radha Beauty Intensive Youth Eye Gel Review: Is It Really Good?
Radha Beauty Eye Gel Description
Radha Beauty Intensive Youth Eye Gel is an eye gel that fights wrinkles through its peptide-rich formula. This allows it to help get rid of dark bags around the eyes, fine lines, and other problems that attack the skin due to age. The eye gel is sold in tubes of 0.5 fluid oz (15ml) at a price of $14.20. The eye gel is sold by Radha Beauty, a New Jersey-based company that also focuses on other types of beauty products. The product is backed by a 100% money-back guarantee.
Radha Beauty Eye Gel Ingredients
- Vitamin E: diminishes signs of aging by boosting collagen and elastin. Protects the skin from damage caused by free radicals and mitigates damage to skin from the sun or other environmental factors.
- Matrixyl 3000: made up of amino acids, this boosts the production of elastin and collagen. Also regulates skin cell activity.
- Hyaluronic Acid: improves the skin’s texture, makes it look plumper and provides a healthier alternative to invasive procedures.
- Amino Complex: boosts production of elastin and collagen in order to improve the skin’s texture.
- Organic Jojoba Oil: protects the skin from damage, moisturizes the skin and imitates the skin’s natural oils.
- Organic Aloe: used in various cultures as a moisturizer, treatment for acne, burns, and wounds.
- Plant Stem Cells: research shows that plant stem cells help repair skin due to the antioxidants and vitamins they carry.
Radha Beauty Eye Gel Directions
- Clean the skin and pat it dry.
- Gently massage the eye gel under and around the eyes.
- Use daily for best results.
Radha Beauty Eye Gel Advantages
- The product is sold at a reasonable price.
- The manufacturer provides a 100% money-back guarantee, allowing customers to try this product without risk.
- Reviews of the product are high.
- Many of the ingredients included in the product are known for their skin benefits.
- A full list of ingredients is provided.
Radha Beauty Eye Gel Disadvantages
- Research that can back the product’s claims is not cited on the product’s page.
- The amounts of ingredients aren’t disclosed.
- Directions for the product are a bit vague and don’t disclose how many times per day the product should be used.
- Radha Beauty Intensive Youth Eye Gel manufacturer is not well-known in the anti-aging market at the moment.
- Some of the ingredients used in the product’s formula, such as Organic Herbal Infusion, don’t specify what types of herbs or nutrients they contain.
Radha Beauty Intensive Youth Eye Gel is sold at a surprisingly low price considering the many benefits it touts. However, the product’s manufacturer does not include links to studies that can back the claims made by the product. The directions for how to use the product are also a bit vague. Given the vast amount of product information available today, customers may prefer products created by manufacturers that answer all questions from the get-go.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.