Rainbow Light PMS Relief Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More
Rainbow Light PMS Relief Overview:
Rainbow Light PMS Relief is a herbal menopause supplement that has been specially formulated to bring you relief from the pains and discomforts associated with Pre-Menstrual Syndrome (PMS).
About Rainbow Light PMS Relief — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Rainbow Light, a nutritionals company that has been operational since 1981 and has earned a reputation for formulating supplements that are suitable to the demanding requirements of a vegan lifestyle. Other than that, there is no other information about the company that could be found. According to a third-party source, the company, at some point, was being revamped and so the possibility that it may have been reorganized or renamed is there.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Give you relief from cramps, abdominal pains, nausea, and other discomforts associated with PMS.
- Improve your mood swings and help you better resist depressing thoughts and anxiety.
- Deliver anti-inflammatory botanicals to help protect your cells from damage while also revitalizing your overall health and well-being.
- Promotes better digestion and improved gut health.
What Are The Ingredients In Rainbow Light PMS Relief ?
- California Poppy: Improve your mood swings and depressive thoughts by delivering a mild sedative that relaxes your mind and nerves.
- Ginger: It has natural antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that help improve digestion and relieve motion sickness.
- Vitex: It regulates hormone production by influencing your pituitary gland, thereby normalizing your hormone levels to relieve you of menopausal symptoms.
- L-Theanine: Influences synapses in your brain to improve focus and alertness while simultaneously giving you a calmer mind.
- L-Phenylalanine: It gives you a feeling of satisfaction that helps you forget depressive thoughts.
- Meadowsweet: It naturally contains salicylic acid which helps alleviate pains associated with PMS.
Directions To Use:
Take 2 tablets of Rainbow Light PMS Relief up to two times daily with meals or, in between meals. Make sure to stick to the recommended dose and to tell your medical health professional about supplementation, most especially if you have a special health condition.
- Rainbow Light PMS Relief is suitable for use of vegans, and is gluten-free.
- This product delivers multiple benefits that go beyond relieving you of the pains and discomforts associated with PMS.
- This product is packaged in an EcoGuard Bottle which is 100 per cent made from recycled material and can be 100 per cent recycled once again.
- This product appears to have been discontinued.
- Rainbow Light PMS Relief reviews indicate that not all users experience the claimed benefits of supplementing with this product.
Does Rainbow Light PMS Relief Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the only side effects that may be experienced when using Rainbow Light PMS Relief are allergic reactions, depending on your tolerance to the formula.
Rainbow Light PMS Relief has what it takes to improve your monthly experience of PMS. For all it’s worth, however, it does not seem as if this product is still available in the market. It will be best for you o look up other similar products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Menopause Relief Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."