Rainbow Light PMS Relief Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More
Rainbow Light PMS Relief Overview:
Rainbow Light PMS Relief is a herbal menopause supplement that has been specially formulated to bring you relief from the pains and discomforts associated with Pre-Menstrual Syndrome (PMS).
About Rainbow Light PMS Relief — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Rainbow Light, a nutritionals company that has been operational since 1981 and has earned a reputation for formulating supplements that are suitable to the demanding requirements of a vegan lifestyle. Other than that, there is no other information about the company that could be found. According to a third-party source, the company, at some point, was being revamped and so the possibility that it may have been reorganized or renamed is there.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Give you relief from cramps, abdominal pains, nausea, and other discomforts associated with PMS.
- Improve your mood swings and help you better resist depressing thoughts and anxiety.
- Deliver anti-inflammatory botanicals to help protect your cells from damage while also revitalizing your overall health and well-being.
- Promotes better digestion and improved gut health.
What Are The Ingredients In Rainbow Light PMS Relief ?
- California Poppy: Improve your mood swings and depressive thoughts by delivering a mild sedative that relaxes your mind and nerves.
- Ginger: It has natural antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that help improve digestion and relieve motion sickness.
- Vitex: It regulates hormone production by influencing your pituitary gland, thereby normalizing your hormone levels to relieve you of menopausal symptoms.
- L-Theanine: Influences synapses in your brain to improve focus and alertness while simultaneously giving you a calmer mind.
- L-Phenylalanine: It gives you a feeling of satisfaction that helps you forget depressive thoughts.
- Meadowsweet: It naturally contains salicylic acid which helps alleviate pains associated with PMS.
Directions To Use:
Take 2 tablets of Rainbow Light PMS Relief up to two times daily with meals or, in between meals. Make sure to stick to the recommended dose and to tell your medical health professional about supplementation, most especially if you have a special health condition.
- Rainbow Light PMS Relief is suitable for use of vegans, and is gluten-free.
- This product delivers multiple benefits that go beyond relieving you of the pains and discomforts associated with PMS.
- This product is packaged in an EcoGuard Bottle which is 100 per cent made from recycled material and can be 100 per cent recycled once again.
- This product appears to have been discontinued.
- Rainbow Light PMS Relief reviews indicate that not all users experience the claimed benefits of supplementing with this product.
Does Rainbow Light PMS Relief Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the only side effects that may be experienced when using Rainbow Light PMS Relief are allergic reactions, depending on your tolerance to the formula.
Rainbow Light PMS Relief Customer Reviews:
Rainbow Light PMS Relief reviews read:
- “I’ve been having severe PMS symptoms associated with perimenopause for several months. I was optimistic that this product in conjunction with Rainbow Light Women’s Nutritional System Multivitamin Supplement Food Based Tablets 180 tablets would balance my hormones and help with hot flashes, bloating, back ache and general moodiness, but found no real difference after two weeks of use, 2 times a day. I will continue to use it until I am out of them as I hope that eventually some balance will be restored, but at least for me, it’s not a magic pill. One good thing… it doesn’t upset my stomach and it’s easy to swallow. As for other reviewers mentioning the pill size – it’s not bad at all, and if it’s too big, it can easily be broken in half. It’s not coated, but I also note no foul taste.” — Andrea Polk on Amazon
- “Really helps it’s better than any pain pills out there for cramps and symptoms of PM’s. I’m in my 30 and my daughter in her teens and we both can say we can’t go a week Durning that time of month with out this. We take one the day off and one that night and 2 a day like that the whole week and we are good moods and everything it’s helps and does wonders” — iHerb Customer
Rainbow Light PMS Relief has what it takes to improve your monthly experience of PMS. For all it’s worth, however, it does not seem as if this product is still available in the market. It will be best for you o look up other similar products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.