Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment?
Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment, US $22 for 15 ml, helps to relieve you of your persistent and stubborn blemishes with regular product use.
This product has been formulated to deliver for you the following skin care benefits:
- Help manage oil production to tame grease and excess oils.
- Aid in relieving your skin of infection causing bacteria to treat inflammation and prevent new infections from arising in the future.
- Force turnover your skin’s damaged and infected top layer to allow a more flawless, uninfected layer to surface.
- Tighten your pores and promote a smoother and more evened out complexion.
Dr Howard Murad, a dermatologist, founded this professional strength brand that pioneered how new age skin care products are formulated and conceptualized by professionals, putting in more science than cosmetics in skin care.
What are the ingredients in Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment?
- Salicylic Acid (2%): Sloughs off your skin’s surface layer to force a turnover, regulates skin shedding to avoid clogging your pores and starting a new infection, and helps control oil production to prevent excess and greasing.
- Oat Extract: Has natural anti-inflammatory properties that helps soothe and calm irritated skin that, in turn, takes away redness and relieves skin of blotchiness and redness.
- Witch Hazel: Helps control excess oils while also rendering its tonic effects on your skin to tighten your pores and smoothen out the outer surface.
How to apply Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment
Use Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment on affected areas of your skin only for up to three times daily. For best treatment, always apply this product after fresh cleansing and toning your skin.
Benefits of Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment
- The formula uses a salicylic acid concentration of at least 2 per cent, a viable level when controlling breakouts.
- A Rapid relief acne spot treatment review echoes what others have pointed out about how this product instantly works to reduce inflammation and swelling.
Disadvantages of Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment
- This product is formulated with significantly high levels of butylene glycol which can be expected to cause skin irritations on sensitized skin, and which may not make this product ideal for use on skin with known allergic reactions to this ingredient.
- This product contains alcohol, which is extremely drying, extremely irritating, and can cause permanent damage to your skin with long term exposure.
- A Rapid relief acne spot treatment review will not be able to give you sufficient information about whether or not this product is a good for your skin type.
Final Verdict- Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment
Murad Rapid Relief Acne Spot Treatment is based on a good product design, pulling in a combination of exfoliants and anti-inflammatory ingredients to help relieve the irritation that follows. However, we must say, that the concept has been poorly executed due to the addition of alcohol and other irritating ingredients which should have never made it to the product at all given that it is intended for use on already severely irritated skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion: