Murad Rapid Resurfacing Peel Review
Murad Rapid Resurfacing Peel Introduction
Murad Rapid Resurfacing Peel, US $44 for 16 packs, is a peeling mask that works to help turnover skin faster, giving way for new skin to a surface as the damaged surface layer is eliminated.
What Does Murad Rapid Resurfacing Peel Claim
According to Murad, this product has been designed and formulated to deliver the following benefits:
- Brighten your overall complexion and lighten your dark marks
- Smoothen and even out your skin tone
- Restore your skin’s healthy and vibrant appearance
- Reverse signs of skin aging
- Provide detoxifying effects for your skin
Murad Rapid Resurfacing Peel Manufacturer’s Detail
More than 25 years ago, Murad, a skin care brand that was founded by a medical skin care specialist, Dr. Howard Murad, started the trend in having dermatologists formulate and approve skin care products to work themselves. Other skin care professionals followed the example set by Murad yet, by far, this product continues to stand out from the crowd. Today, the brand continues to enjoy its reputation of being built on good science and state-of-the-art product development practices.
Working of Murad Rapid Resurfacing Peel
This product primarily uses glycolic acid to peel the damaged surface layer of your skin and speed up the turnover. As the peeling can cause your skin some discomfort, the formula has been infused with anti-inflammatory ingredients that aid in soothing resulting skin irritation.
Murad Rapid Resurfacing Peel Ingredients
- Glycolic Acid (10.0%): Gently lifts and exfoliates your skin, promoting faster skin cell regeneration and turnover to allow a newer, lesser damaged skin layer to surface and make your skin appear younger, brighter and healthier
- Ascorbic Acid: Re-energizes your skin cells which help power up multiple processes involved in skin renewal and regeneration, while simultaneously lightening your dark spots with its natural astringent properties
- Linoleic Acid: Has natural anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe and calm irritated skin
Murad Rapid Resurfacing Peel Pros
- This product contains glycolic acid, one of the most effective skin repairing and regenerative ingredients that you can topically apply and easily find in skin care products.
- This product is easy to use and can easily be incorporated into your regular morning and evening skin care regimens.
- Desired results include faster rates of skin cell turnover which causes your skin to appear fairer and less damaged with every cycle.
Murad Rapid Resurfacing Peel Cons
- This product can be irritating most especially when used by people with sensitive skin types.
- This product may make your skin peel the day after product use so, make sure to count in some 2 to 3 days downtime in case you are using a mask to prepare for a special event.
- Murad Rapid Resurfacing Peel reviews show how users are almost equally divided between those who like this product and those who didn’t know which could indicate that you have equal chances of either finding this product to be fine or not.
Murad Rapid Resurfacing Peel Side Effects
Irritation ranging from mild to severe due to denatured alcohol, butylene glycol, glycolic acid, and ascorbic acid in the formula.
Use one towel of Murad Rapid Resurfacing Peel to swipe solution all over your face. Do not rinse. Use up to thrice weekly only depending on your skin’s tolerance
Murad Rapid Resurfacing Peel reviews posted by users about this product read:
- “Somewhat drying for my mature skin and I really saw no difference as yet( 2 weeks). Agree u can use half of pad for one use and save money. Will give it more time to see if it is effective.”
- “Have used this peel 4 times already – every 2-3 days. Really effective while being gentle. I have used other peels (I’m kind of a peel junkie) where it tingles after application but this one did not. I thought that it wasn’t working, but my skin peels a day after I use this (which is what you want – dead skin to peel off). My skin looks brighter and discoloration has decreased only after 4 uses. One tip – these are large wipes and I find I can cut in half to double usage.”
Murad Rapid Resurfacing Peel, with its high glycolic acid concentration, will certainly cause improvements to your skin. The bigger concern is how well your skin will respond to this product because, like any other skin care product, your skin reacts differently to different treatments. In case you find the price problematic, it’s good for you to know that other inexpensive alternatives are available.