RapidLash Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is RapidLash?
In the emerging market of eyelash enhancement Rocasuba Inc., owner of RapidLash, is going against the formula in offering its new eyelash serum to the masses upon its launch in November 2008.
RapidLash Eyelash Renewal Serum claims to assist in the lengthening, thickening and strengthening of lashes in 30 days without the use of irritating drugs, detrimental side effects or the costly price tag. Available online or at drugstores and mass retailers at a price of $49.95, RapidLash contains such ingredients as Provitamin B5, pumpkin seed extract, amino acids, Biotin, Hylaluronic acid and Isopropyl Cloprostenate–a derivative of prostaglandin, a fatty acid naturally found in the body to promote cell growth that is also used as an active ingredient in glaucoma drugs that have been linked to eyelash growth but may cause redness on applied area.
What are the Ingredients in RapidLash?
- Glycerin: It may help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation. It is also used to moisture on your skin.
- Butylene Glycol: Preservative that prevents products from drying out.However it may cause a rash around the eyes or skin irritation.
- Sodium Hyaluronate- This is uses as a eyelash enhancers. It keeps keep lashes moisturized through the complete growth cycle.
Benefits of RapidLash
- RapidLash is affordable for the masses at $49.99 per tube.
- High consumer reviews support the effectiveness of RapidLash.
- RapidLash.com offers an in-depth ingredient list with definitions.
- It can promote cell growth but may cause rash or itching on applied area.
Disadvantages of RapidLash
- Clinical research and result photos are scarce.
- The website provided little company information.
- Company testimonials seem more geared toward the growth of brows rather than eyelashes.
- It contains Hylaluronic acid which cause redness or itching on applied area.
Final Verdict : RapidLash
RapidLash is earning a growing reputation for eyelash growth despite only promising the appearance of long healthy lashes.The website shows two reviews and result photos for fuller eyebrows and only one for eyelashes which wasn’t highly remarkable. Delivering a product with an active ingredient, even if it is a derivative of prostaglandin at a cheaper price than leading competitors with similar results is impressive. Since third-party reviews were much more reassuring and considering that RapidLash is nearly $100 cheaper than the rest, it is definitely worth the gamble. This product offers return policy.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing ProductsDuring our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day