Re-Nutriv Ultimate Age-Correcting Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Re-Nutriv Lift Age-Correcting Creme Rich?
As per the manufacturer, Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Lift Age-Correcting Creme Rich, US $305 for 1.7 oz. The primary goal is to boost your skin’s moisture levels and make your skin appear more youthful.
The manufacture also states that, this product is formulated with the brand’s Contour Lifting Technologies which visibly improves the skin’s youthful appearance by firming up skin, making skin appear plump and dewy, and brightening your overall skin complexion. The Re-Nutriv line is also made with another proprietary ingredient, Life Re-Newing Molecules, which facilitates skin renewal and restores your skin’s efficient skin cell turnover process.
The cream’s texture is characterized as thick and heavy. It may not be an ideal daytime moisturizer most especially among people with oily skin types and acne-prone skin. Nevertheless, it may give your skin a super moisture boost at night. During the fall and winter months, this cream will prove helpful in keeping off season-linked skin dryness and flakiness. However there are many other brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
What Are The INGREDIENTS In Re-Nutriv Lift Age-Correcting Creme Rich?
Key active ingredients are:
- Cucumber fruit extract: soothes and relieves skin while also giving skin a much-needed moisture boost.
- Tourmaline: stimulates the faster production of collagen at significantly higher levels to improve skin firmness and elasticity.
- Tocopheryl acetate: also, Vitamin E, serves as antioxidant protection that also deeply moisturizes skin.
- Butylene Glycol: This ingredient is a colorless organic alcohol used as a solvent and as a conditioning agent. This ingredient can cause a rashes and other forms of irritation in individuals with sensitive skin.
How To Apply Re-Nutriv Lift Age-Correcting Creme Rich
For best results the manufacturer suggest:
- Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Lift Age-Correcting Creme Rich is formulated for daytime and nighttime use.
- Apply on thoroughly cleansed and toned skin everyday and every night to see more noticeable results sooner.
Benefits Of Re-Nutriv Lift Age-Correcting Creme Rich
- Addresses multiple skin concerns that include saggy skin, wrinkles. dryness and other signs of skin aging.
- Leaves skin ultra hydrated. However customer reviews tell a different story.
- This product does not clog pores.
Disadvantages Of Re-Nutriv Lift Age-Correcting Creme Rich
- Contains artificial dyes and fragrances which can be highly irritating on any type of skin.
- Contains phenoxyethanol which can potentially affect the health and vitality of the nervous system.
- The product may cause skin breakouts.
- This product is not suitable for sensitive skin.
Final Verdict : Re-Nutriv Ultimate Age-Correcting Cream
Only by knowing the intersection between three primary skincare considerations: your skin type, your skin concerns and the product under review, will you be able to discern if this cream suits you well. Then, because this cream costs US $305, there’s also a money issue — how much are you willing to spend for beautiful skin?
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."