Real Lash Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Real Lash?
Real Lash, US $48 per tube, is an eyelash enhancer that is estimated to last for as much as 90 days. It stimulates the growth of your thicker, bolder eyelashes in just 3 to 8 weeks of regular and long-term product use.
There is no information available about this product’s manufacturer except that the product appears to be made in the USA.
Real Lash — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Give your lashes a moisture and nutrient boost.
- Encourage the growth of thicker and more damage resistant lash strands.
- Improve lash strength and resilience from damage and fallouts.
What Are The Ingredients In Real Lash?
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Hydroxyethylcellulose: Facilitates faster product absorption, effectively cutting down on the time it takes to transform your lashes from lame to bold and beautiful.
- Panthenol: Coats each strand to help keep moisture in and protect each strand as it helps facilitate healing.
- Keratin: Restores nutrients critical for the growth and development of healthier strands and thicker eyelashes, this ingredient also protects your lash strands from damage.
- Silk Amino Acid: Supplies the necessary precursors to help build more resilient hair strands.
- Biotinoyl Tripeptide: Strengthens each strand and thickens each one to help prevent damage and untimely fallouts, as it simultaneously stimulates faster hair growth.
- Silica: Strengthens each lash strand and encourages the faster growth of your lashes to help transform your eye area by delivering your bolder, more prominent lashes sooner.
- Butylene Glycol: This ingredient is a colorless organic alcohol used as a solvent and as a conditioning agent. This ingredient can cause a rashes and other forms of irritation in individuals with sensitive skin.
How To Apply Real Lash
- Real Lash must be applied twice daily for faster results.
- Always make sure that your eyelids and eyelashes are completely rid of impurities and product residues before applying this serum.
- Apply from the base and slide the applicator all the way to the tips. Leave on.
Benefits Of Real Lash
- This product does not make use of prostaglandin which permanently discolors the iris with regular product application.
- This product strengthens the lashes.
- It helps the nature growth of lashes. Although there is no clinical evidence regarding this claim.
Disadvantages Of Real Lash
- The manudacturer does not substantiate product claims with evidence of product potency and effectiveness drawn from either clinical trials or client satisfaction surveys.
- Real Lash reviews indicate that this product now comes with a new applicator brush which makes it so much harder to put on the product unlike the ease of application that the old applicator brought.
- This product is comparatively expensive.
- This product may not be suitable for all skin types
Does Real Lash Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Real Lash:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including Methylchloroisothiazolinone and butylene glycol.
- Increased risk for hormonal imbalances and related organ disruptions due to parabens.
- Increased risk for nerve damage due to Methylchloroisothiazolinone and phenoxyethanol.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs.
Final Verdict: Real Lash
Real Lash contains some of the best hair conditioning agents that can be applied topically to help restore hair health. However, nutrient content in this tube may be short and depleted, and possibly may not be enough to restore the optimal health of your lashes. A detailed explanation of how this product works is also gravely missing.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing Products
During our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."