Rebirth Emu Anti-Wrinkle Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Rebirth Emu Anti-Wrinkle Cream Overview:
Rebirth Emu Anti-Wrinkle Cream US $25 for a 100 g jar, is an age-defying topical skin treatment formulation that uses emu oil as its primary ingredient in promoting healthier and younger-looking skin.
About Rebirth Emu Anti-Wrinkle Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by rebirth, an Australian-based skin care company motivated by some of the favorite ingredients of manufacturers when it comes to formulating age-defying skin care that can be naturally derived and which are abundantly available in Australia. Some of the common ingredients found in Emu products are eucalyptus, lavender, tea tree, manuka, emu and sheep. It has formulated famous brands carrying placenta components designed to deliver anti-aging benefits.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Fade the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, making these appear less noticeable with consistent product use over the long term.
- Improve your skin health and appearance by enhancing the delivery of beneficial ingredients in this cream with the help of liposomes.
- Leave your skin with a well conditioned feeling and helps keep it that way over longer periods of time while also protecting it from damage.
- Deliver a mild and gentle regular exfoliation that helps relieve your skin regularly of build up which, in turn, enhances product absorption and effectiveness.
- Lighten dark spots and promote a more radiant overall complexion.
What Are The Ingredients In Rebirth Emu Anti-Wrinkle Cream?
- Emu Oil: Derived from the emu, a flightless bird native to Australia, this ingredient contains rich volumes of Omega-3 fatty acids which soothes and relieves your skin from dryness and various forms of irritation while simultaneously delivering corrective functions that fade various types of skin imperfections.
- Mineral Oil: Delivers deep and intense skin moisturization that keeps your skin well-conditioned longer.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids: Deliver mild and gentle exfoliation with every product use to facilitate the elimination of build up and debris on the surface of your skin, thereby unclogging your pores as well so that this product’s beneficial ingredients may be capable of penetrating your skin more deeply.
Directions To Use:
Apply Rebirth Emu Anti-Wrinkle Cream up to twice daily over freshly cleansed and toned skin.
- Rebirth Emu Anti-Wrinkle Cream delivers strong anti-inflammatory benefits that improve your skin’s appearance fast.
- This product is formulated with liposomes which facilitate the delivery of the beneficial components of this cream deep within your skin at faster rates so you can enjoy the benefits sooner.
- This product contains fragrance ingredients which may not make it suitable for use by people with sensitive or reactive skin.
- Rebirth Emu Anti-Wrinkle Cream reviews from independent sources are severely limited.
Does Rebirth Emu Anti-Wrinkle Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Rebirth Emu Anti-Wrinkle Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrance ingredients.
- Increased risk for hormonal fluctuations and associated diseases due to parabens.
- Increased risk for nerve and brain damage due to phenoxyethanol.
Rebirth Emu Anti-Wrinkle Cream Customer Reviews:
Rebirth Emu Anti-Wrinkle Cream reviews read:
- “I honestly don’t understand the hype over this cream especially after I tried it. It seriously broke me out.”
- “Recently a staff member from the beauty section of David Jones came into our shop to buy a tub of Rebirth Emu Anti-wrinkle Cream. She told us she really loved this product as it suited her skin type perfectly. When asked why she doesn’t use the brand she sells, she replied that although it was good, the products were very expensive. Emu cream is more expensive for us to produce than placenta cream, however we sell both prouducts at the same price point as they have excellent synergy when used together, with results seen within 2-3 weeks. So for best results, I recommend you use Rebirth Placenta Cream as your day cream and Rebirth Emu Anti-wrinkle cream as your night cream and I guarantee you’ll be satisfied.” — Product Review on Natonic
Rebirth Emu Anti-Wrinkle Cream consists of ingredients that can potentially correct and protect your skin from damage and aging. Sadly it is also formulated with ingredients that carry a high risk for adversely affecting your general health and well-being.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.