Rebirth Placenta Anti-Wrinkle Cream Review:Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Rebirth Placenta Anti-Wrinkle Cream?
Rebirth Placenta Anti-Wrinkle Cream US $7.70 for a 3.3 fl. oz. jar, is a day time age-defying topical skin care formula that serves multiple benefits specially suited for skin that is above 20 years of age.
This product is brought to you by rebirth, a skin care company based in Australia. All rebirth products are inspired by naturally nutrient-rich, skin enhancing ingredients with well-known Australian origins, that includes eucalyptus, tea tree, lavender, manuka and emu. Placenta components added to products are derived from sheep which is a rich source of amino acids, hyaluronic acid, superoxide dismustase, nucleic acids, epidermal growth factors, and antioxidants. However it may cause itching or swelling on skin.
Rebirth Placenta Anti-Wrinkle Cream — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Provide suitable day time anti-wrinkle correction and protection good for daily use.
- Restore your skin’s ideal moisture content to promote smoother, plumper skin.
- Enhance your skin’s antioxidant protection to better protect against both intrinsic an denvironmental elements that can damage skin cells and age your skin’s appearance.
- Promote a more resilient barrier protection layer to improve your skin’s resilience to damage as well as make your skin fibers firmer and stronger.
- Improve the delivery of skin regeneration functions as well as permit more frequent skin turnovers to support faster skin renewal.
What Are The Ingredients In Rebirth Placenta Anti-Wrinkle Cream?
- Mineral Oil: Help plump and condition your skin and keep it looking dewier over longer periods of time.
- Glycerin: A powerful emollient that makes your skin appear fuller and younger-looking.However sometimes it causes allergic reactions like rash, itching or swelling depending on your skin type.
- Lanolin: Intensively conditions your skin, leaving a thin film on the skin surface to serve as your skin’s protection from external causes of skin damage and to help keep moisture in.
- Hydrolyzed Placental Protein: Derived from sheep, it contains a rich amount of nutrients that help revitalize your skin and bring it back to its optimal level of health and desired youthful appearance.
- Vitamin E: A powerful antioxidant that also helps deeply soothe your skin, providing a calming effect as it also simultaneously helps refortify your skin’s barrier protection layer.
How To Apply Rebirth Placenta Anti-Wrinkle Cream
- Apply Rebirth Placenta Anti-Wrinkle Cream after cleansing and toning in the morning.
- Layer over your serums and more thinly formulated products and under your thicker creams.
Benefits of Rebirth Placenta Anti-Wrinkle Cream
- Rebirth Placenta Anti-Wrinkle Cream contains very tiny molecules that make its beneficial components become more easily absorbed by your skin.
- This product is formulated with sheep placenta which contains several skin enhancing components that help your skin become healthier and better at defying skin aging.
- The manufacturer promises that this product causes scar and freckles to visibly fade with regular product application but it may cause itching on skin.
Disadvantages of Rebirth Placenta Anti-Wrinkle Cream
- This product contains several toxic ingredients and fragrances which cannot be good for any skin type but most especially makes it not suitable for use by people with sensitive and chronically irritated skin.
- Rebirth Placenta Anti-Wrinkle Cream reviews are severely limited.
- It contains alcohol which cause skin dryness.
- It also contains Vitamin E which cause skin irritation.
Does Rebirth Placenta Anti-Wrinkle Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Rebirth Placenta Anti-Wrinkle Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrance ingredients and triethanolamine.
- Increased risk for nerve and brain damage due to phenoxyethanol.
- Increased risk for hormone fluctuations and associated diseases due to parabens.
- Increased risk for skin infections and clogged pores due to silicones.
Final Verdict:Rebirth Placenta Anti-Wrinkle Cream
Rebirth Placenta Anti-Wrinkle Cream carries the rare advantage of being a product that has been tried and tested for more than 10 years. However, the presence of several ingredients that can be potentially harmful to your skin and your general health demonstrates that this product’s manufacturer has failed at updating this product’s composition based on the best available knowledge concerning skin care. If you want the latest in skin care science, therefore, this product can be considered ancient and most likely not what you’re looking for.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."