Red Flower Nature Arctic Berry Cloud Milk Cream Review: Does This moisturizer Really Work?
Red Flower Nature Arctic Berry Cloud Milk Cream Overview:
Red Flower Nature Arctic Berry Cloud Milk Cream, US $54 for a 5.8 oz. jar, is a moisturizer formulated for your face and body.
About Red Flower Nature Arctic Berry Cloud Milk Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Red Flower, a skin care product manufacturer that goes beyond just producing well-meaning and well-formulated products to spoil your skin. Red Flower products take from tradition and promote these into daily skin care rituals that are strongly linked to a more sustainable way of living.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Significantly moisturizes your skin, giving it a better hydrated appearance
- Improve skin firmness and promote enhanced elasticity that gives your skin a more youthful look
- Give your skin a soothing relief from irritation and other forms of inflammation
- Provide a highly potent antioxidant protection
- With regular product use, your skin appears younger and healthier looking
What Are The Ingredients In Red Flower Nature Arctic Berry Cloud Milk Cream?
- Arctic Cloud Berry: It is a rich source of Vitamins A, C and E, essential fatty acids, and antioxidants that promote skin healing, rejuvenation and protection
- Aloe: Enhances skin healing and aids in rebuilding your skin’s protective barrier
- Avocado Oil: Rich in fatty acids, it instantly soothes irritation and supports faster skin repair
- Rose Oil: Promotes enhanced moisture content
- Antioxidants: Provide protection from free radicals, it also revives your skin’s energetic look
Directions To Use:
Red Flower Nature Arctic Berry Cloud Milk Cream must be used day and night on your face or dry spots on your body for best results.
- Red Flower Nature Arctic Berry Cloud Milk Cream is highly moisturizing.
- This product is practically formulated free of toxic synthetic ingredients.
- This product
- Red Flower Nature Arctic Berry Cloud Milk Cream reviews indicate that this product is best used as a lotion, rather than a face cream.
Does Red Flower Nature Arctic Berry Cloud Milk Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the only possible side effects that may be experienced when using Red Flower Nature Arctic Berry Cloud Milk Cream are skin irritations and allergic reactions due to the botanical ingredients that include well-known skin sensitizers like garden mint and rose oil.
Red Flower Nature Arctic Berry Cloud Milk Cream Customer Reviews:
Red Flower Nature Arctic Berry Cloud Milk Cream reviews read:
- “My expectations were high, and I faithfully applied the cream to my face each night before bed and underneath my makeup in the mornings for about four weeks. Although not spectacular, the effects were good on my face, leaving the skin suppler and softer. I then began to use it on my dry and itchy legs. And… this product did wondrous things to them! It was very moisturizing – yet not at all greasy. That maddening winter itchiness from dry skin disappeared. After using so many expensive products that provided little relief, I have finally found a wonderful body cream. The skin on my legs looks and feels so much better now; soft and moisturized.” — Product Review by Penny on TruthInAging
- “This cream far surpassed my expectations. It’s completely natural, rich and moisturzing but absorbs quickly, and it smells light and fresh. It’s exactly what I was looking for and I will definitely repurchase once I finish the giant jar I have. I use it liberally at night and during the day, and it has definitely helped my foundation and powder from flaking upon application. I wish I would have discovered this last winter when everything was flaking on my face no matter how much I moisturized. Also, I have very oily skin (but dry patches in winter) and this does NOT cause my face to be greasy or any oilier than it would normally be during the day. It also has not caused me any breakouts at all. Bottom line- this stuff is awesome! Don’t hesitate to give it a try. At worst you’ll have an amazing body lotion :)” — BBock on MakeupAlley
Red Flower Nature Arctic Berry Cloud Milk Cream can be extremely moisturizing. However, other than the potentially irritating natural ingredients in the formula, this product will not suit your needs if you require anti-aging results. It will moisturize but perhaps not work to smoothen out wrinkles.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: