Fitglow Redness Rescue Cream Review: Is This Acne Cream Safe To Use?
Fitglow Redness Rescue Cream Overview:
Fitglow Redness Rescue Cream, US $69 for a 30 ml bottle, is a skin care acne cream that works by instantly evening out your skin tone as it gives your skin lasting relief from inflammation to ease the redness and irritation.
About Fitglow Redness Rescue Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product is formulated and distributed by FitGlow Beauty, a skin care brand committed to deliver “Evidence based natural beauty”. Formulated to soothe, relieve, and repair skin, this product is specially made to suit reactive skin, including rosacea-challenged skin types. All FitGlow Beauty products are made without most of the toxic, skin damaging, and irritating ingredients that are usually infused in cosmetics and personal care products, that includes triclosan, chemical sunscreens synhetic fragrances, artificial dyes, gluten, parabens, and PEGs, among several others.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Deliver instant relief from skin redness and blotchiness, giving skin a natural looking tint that evens out your skin tone
- Detoxify your skin to enhance circulation, and promote a lighter, more radiant overall complexion
- Soothe and relieve skin from irritation, redness, swelling, and other forms of inflammation
- Protect skin from damage and aging arising from un-treated inflammation
- Enhance the rate and efficiency of skin regeneration and renewal
What Are The Ingredients In Fitglow Redness Rescue Cream?
- Wakame Bioferment: Enhances oxygen assimilation and metabolism to facilitate the excretion of toxins, in effect, detoxifying your skin to promote proper microcirculation, while simultaneously improving antioxidant protection
- Grape Seed Oil: Enhances skin synthesis, it also protects collagen and elastin fibers from becoming unnecessarily broken down, effectively promoting more resilient fibers that increase the volume of these skin components at any given time
- Non-Nano Zinc Oxide: Helps instantly reduce skin redness while also soothing skin for longer—term relief, this ingredient also provides antioxidant and UV protection
- Titanium Dioxide: Provides added protection from free radicals and UV
- Chamomile Extract, Calendula Extract, and Comfrey: Combined, these ingredients promote a less irritated skin, relieves skin of inflammation, and promotes firmer skin that is more resilient to irritations and other forms of inflammation
Directions To Use:
Redness Rescue Cream must be blended with your moisturizer or serum. Use over freshly cleansed and toned face. It also serves to prep your skin for makeup.
- Fitglow Redness Rescue Cream is formulated with a slight, greenish tint that works just like a concealer would cancel out the redness to promote a more even skin tone.
- This product is packaged in an opaque, airless bottle that helps keep its content intact and potent as it protects it from degradation due to sunlight exposure as well as unhygienic use.
- The formula is rid of toxic ingredients and mostly made with naturally sourced ingredients only.
- This product is expensive given the tiny packaging.
- Redness Rescue Cream reviews are severely limited, providing little useful information to gauge general user sentiment about this product.
Does Fitglow Redness Rescue Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the only side effects that may be experienced when using Fitglow Redness Rescue Cream are skin irritations and allergic reactions due to botanical ingredients, and titanium dioxide.
If skin redness is your perennial skin issue, Fitglow Redness Rescue Cream is the kind of product that promises to take away the redness and irritation. This product also claims to be capable of healing scars and acne, another plus over and beyond its relatively toxin-free formulation. However, far from being safe for all skin types, you should keep in mind that botanical ingredients are among the most notorious allergens. Make sure to take precaution most especially when you have sensitive or reactive skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Acne Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."