If you have a dream to reduce dark circles under eyes, join the club. You can canvass your neighbors and family. You will find that many of them are in the same club. It is a very common problem. The cosmetic and beauty industries have tried to solve for you. If you want to reduce dark circles under eyes, go to your local big box store and see the dozens of products on the shelf waiting to help you along. The biggest problem is finding out which one will do the trick to reduce dark circles under eyes.
You want to find an eye cream that works to reduce dark circles under eyes. You do not want one that works on all of the other problems that people get as well. If you do not have wrinkles, avoid creams that claim to reduce dark circles under eyes and solve wrinkles at the same time. If you do not have puffiness, pass on the cream that reduces puffiness. You want a product specifically geared to reduce dark circles under eyes. That is the best way to make headway against this problem.
You also need to take other steps to reduce dark circles under eyes. You want to get a good night’s sleep whenever you can. Going without sleep for long periods will give your face a pale and drawn look. That makes those dark circles stand out. It also plays havoc with your immune system. That system is what helps move the coloring out of the area under the eyes. If it is not working properly, you will get deeper and darker colors there. To reduce dark circles under eyes, you need to sleep enough hours to feel rested and ready to conquer the day. You do not need to feel like you want to go back to bed as soon as you get out of it.
Other steps you can take to reduce dark circles under eyes include drinking water and eating properly. You might also consider taking supplements that contain Vitamins C, E, and K. These all help to reduce dark circles under eyes in different ways. You can also eat foods rich in those vitamins as well. All of these different ideas will help you to reduce dark circles under eyes without a lot of stress. Do not make the mistake of going to the cosmetic surgeon without trying other things first. It is a decision that most people do not regret making.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."