Rejeuvanesse Anti-Aging Eye Serum Review: What does it do?Advertising Disclosure ?
Rejeuvanesse is an anti-aging product which asserts that it is able to support your body’s ability to repair skin damage and facilitate a better appearance. Almost no information could be found about the product’s manufacturer, and there is a similar lack of information on its pricing, return policies, or many other factors that a prospective consumer would be interested in knowing. The manufacturer website links to a similar product under a different name, and no terms or conditions could be successfully accessed.
No specific information about any of the ingredients in Rejeuvanesse could be found, although it is asserted by the manufacturer that all of its ingredients are natural, plant-based, and clinically tested. Without information on these clinical studies – or, indeed, the ingredients themselves – it is difficult to judge the validity of these claims.
The manufacturer recommends washing your face and patting dry before applying a pea-sized quantity of the product, in the direction that best smoothes out the wrinkles on your skin. After this, let it soak in for 15-30 minutes.
- Natural/plant based composition
- No scientific studies cited to support the product’s claims of effectiveness
- No information provided on return policies or guarantees
- No information provided on price or shipping costs
- Very little information provided in general
It is difficult to form a clear picture of how Rejeuvanesse stacks up compared to other anti-aging beauty products, given that almost all of the information available about the product is very general and is not supported by clinical citations, information on active ingredients, or, indeed, information on the pricing of the product itself. Without a listed price it is difficult to determine how it compares to other products in the same line with regards to effectiveness and cost.
We encourage every consumer to do their own research and make their own decisions on what beauty products they purchase with their own hard-earned money. There are beauty products available for every budget, and cost does not always mean quality. Please take the time to choose what’s best for you!
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."