Rejuv Crème: Does Rejuv Crème Work?
Rejuv Crème is an anti-aging product that claims to utilize the power of nutrient antioxidants combined with natural moisturizers and cell rejuvenators. It penetrates deep in the skin where it gently delivers anti-aging effects through the active ingredients in the formulation. The product can help reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles while making the skin more elastic and restoring its youthful qualities. It is free of mineral oil, animal fats and other potentially harmful ingredients. One fluid oz. container of the anti-aging formula is priced $39.99 on the GeroNova website.
What Rejuv Crème Claims?
- Light and fast absorbing formulation
- Decreases severity of wrinkles and deeper lines
- Increases elasticity and resiliency of the skin
- Delivers essential cellular nutrition for healthy, glowing and youthful skin
- Revitalizes and brightens the skin
- Compatible with Retin-A, glycolic acid products, topical medicines and makeup
- Suitable for all skin types
- Contains DMAE to give the skin a lift and make it firmer
About The Manufacturer
The product is from GeroNova Research which is a company that specializes in the research and development of lipoic acid formulations according to their website. The company has been around for a while but it is still not known in the skin care industry. They offer a range of products including supplements which utilize the active ingredient lipoic acid. Their headquarters is located in Richmond, California but there is no information where their formulations are made or if the facility adheres to FDA standards.
How Does Rejuv Crème Work?
The formula penetrates deep into the skin where skin aging originates. It uses a combination of a special lipid with water-soluble anti-aging nutrients to reverse skin aging and reduce the different aging signs on the skin. It uses the powerful ingredient DMAE to give the skin a lifting effect while also making it smoother. The formula also includes hydrating ingredients that prevent dryness and protect the skin from damage to help in slowing down its aging process. It also utilizes powerful antioxidants to protect against free radical damage which is one of the top causes of rapid aging of the skin.
Rejuv Crème Active Ingredients
- R-lipoic Acid – This is the main active ingredient of Rejuc Crème which is said to make the skin firmer, smoother, suppler and more youthful. It is a powerful antioxidant that can help protect skin cells from damage caused by oxidative stress. However, there is no substantial evidence that it reduces the appearance of skin aging signs.
- DMAE bitrate – This is known as an active ingredient that lifts and firms the skin. However, there are conflicting studies in regards to its effectiveness. Some studies even indicate that it damages skin cells which may contribute to rapid aging.
- Hyaluronic Acid – This is for deeply hydrating the skin. It is a powerful natural moisturizing agent that helps slow down the aging process of the skin.
- Vitamin A – Also known as retinylpalmitate, it has been shown to help improve collagen production in the skin. This can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Other Ingredients: Panthenol, vegetable glycerine, vitamin E, buffered vitamin C, Aloe Vera gel, NaPCA, lecithin, chamomile oil, chamomile extract, horsetail extract, grapeseed extract, centellaasiatica extract and natural color/fragrance.
Rejuv Crème Advantages
- Rejuv Crème contains several active ingredients backed by science to have anti-aging effects
- It also contains a powerful moisturizing ingredient for hydrating the skin
- There are some positive feedbacks from users saying it is a good anti-aging product
- There is no independent clinical testing done on the product to prove effectiveness and safety
- No free trial or money back guarantee offer is available
- It is a little expensive for a product from a relatively unknown company
- Some of the ingredients can cause irritation on the skin of certain users
- There are feedbacks saying it doesn’t really work
Rejuv Crème Disadvantages
Directions for Use
Apply a pump or two all over your face after washing (face should be slightly damp). For maximum effectiveness, use in the morning and evening. Augment skin care regimen by drinking 8 or more glasses of water (depending on level of sweating).
Make sure you are not allergic to any of the ingredients before using this product. For people with very sensitive skin types, consult a dermatologist before use.
All in all, Rejuc Crème is a good formulation that includes proven anti-aging active ingredients. There are also many feedbacks that say it really works. It is worth a try but the formula is not really for everyone. Some users develop skin irritation from the crème and there are those who say it didn’t really deliver significant results for them. There is a certain amount of risk in trying this product from a relatively unknown skin care brand.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.