Rejuva Complex Review: Is This Cream The Best Choice For You?
Rejuva Complex Description
Rejuva Complex, US $98.71, is an anti-aging cream that is exclusively available online and which can be accessed only by signing up for a 14-day free trial offer where you are asked to pay US $5 or under only to cover handling and shipping fees.
This product claims to have been formulated to deliver the following health and beauty benefits for your skin:
- Condition your skin and improve its moisture content
- Heal and soothe skin irritations to prevent damage
- Support and speed up skin renewal and regeneration functions
- Use as primer under makeup
- With regular use, expect fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of skin aging to be less visible.
Information about this product’s manufacturer is not available anywhere.
Rejuva Complex Ingredients
- Glycerin: A powerful emollient, it moisturizes your skin and leaves the surface in a better conditioned state, helping relieve chronic dryness
- Ceramides: Restore your skin’s barrier protection functions by rebuilding the surface layer and patching up damages in the matrix
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Also Vitamin E, deep nourishes as it provides your skin with powerful antioxidant protection to help keep it from becoming further damaged
- Peptides: Work to regenerate and renew your skin by stimulating higher levels of collagen production and facilitating faster, more efficient skin turnover
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Rehydrates your skin by attracting moisture
- Retinyl Palmitate: Also Vitamin A, it helps stimulate skin regeneration and turnover.
Rejuva Complex must only be used with your evening skin care regimen, after going through your cleansing and toning routines. Its formula contains retinyl palmitate which breaks down easily when hit by sunlight and subjected to heat which will make it a waste to wear in the morning.
Rejuva Complex Advantages
- A study conducted among 100 women and reported by the manufacturer allegedly demonstrated the following results following 8 weeks of continuous product use:
- The appearance of fine lines and wrinkles improved by as much as 84 per cent
- Dark circles and age spots became less noticeable by as much as 73 per cent
- Rejuva Complex reviews attesting to this product’s efficacy are mostly posted on affiliate marketing sites only which do not make these reliable information.
Rejuva Complex Disadvantages
- Manufacturer information is not disclosed which makes establishing its track record, credibility and accountability rather impossible to do.
- It usually takes a period of at least 2 to 3 months before any noticeable skin improvements due to topical products are realized, which makes the 14-day free trial useless.
- Rejuva Complex reviews have slammed the product for its ineffective formula, and the company for continuously billing people’s credit cards without clear information on product returns and charging reversals.
Rejuva Complex lists a decent lineup of active ingredients, components that are well-known to have one or more forms of benefit for improving the appearance of aging and mature skin. Unfortunately, without an official product website and a manufacturer that wants to be accountable for this product, any information about this product becomes unreliable. Apart from beauty, you need to watch out for your skin’s health too and you need facts before you purchase.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."