Rejuve Anti-Aging Face Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More
Rejuve Face Serum Overview:
Rejuve Anti-Aging Face Serum, US $165 for a bottle, is an age-defying Serum product that works by closely tapping on your skin’s natural repair and renewal mechanisms, delivering ingredients that have been created specifically to hasten the rate of skin regeneration and turnover.
About Rejuve Face Serum — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Rejuve MD, the skin care company that innovates to deliver three key benefits for your aging and mature skin: “Prevent. Reverse. Rejuve.” The company was founded by Alex Khadavi, MD, a Board Certified Dermatologist based in Souther California.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Smoothen, fade, and decrease the density of wrinkles by up to 45 per cent in just 60 days of regular product application.
- Deliver bio-identical factors to turn up mechanisms necessary to speed up the rate of skin repair and renewal.
- Improve cell-to-cell coordination to enhance the synergy of delivering mechanisms necessary to regenerate and surface a new skin layer.
- Drive up the volume of collagen in your skin to better support processes that require these fibers for more efficient skin rejuvenation.
- With regular product use over the long term, your skin brightens up with wrinkles and fine lines noticeably faded and much less prominent.
What Are The Ingredients In Rejuve Face Serum?
- Epidermal Growth Factor: Synthetically prepared complexes that improve your skin’s multiple mechanisms for repair and renewal, causing more frequent and more efficient turnovers which cuts down the time it takes for damaged skin to become replaced by a newer, lesser damaged layer.
- Fibroblast Growth Factor: Improve cell-to-cell coordination which brings more efficiency into cellular-level processes necessary to be activated to deliver newer, lesser damaged skin.
- Transforming Growth Factor: It benefits your skin in two ways — it increases the rate and volume of production of collagen and elastin, and it also protects existing fibers from breaking down too soon.
Directions To Use:
Rejuve Face Serum must be generously applied on skin, morning and night, for best results. Allow the product up to 10 minutes to sink in before layering with other products in your regimen.
- Rejuve Face Serum uses three proprietary complexes designed to closely work with your skin.
- This product is designed and formulated to deliver multiple anti-aging benefits to address a wide variety of aging skin issues.
- This product is significantly more expensive than most other anti-aging serums.
- Rejuve Face Serum reviews are severely limited, providing very little firsthand information about how well or how poorly this product has been performing from the users’ point-of-view.
Does Rejuve Face Serum Have Any Side Effects?
In the absence of a full disclosure of ingredients and givent the limited number of reviews, expect side effects when using Rejuve Anti-Aging Face Serum.
Rejuve Face Serum is a luxury to have in your beauty stash. Sadly, there’s no way of telling whether or not what’s inside the bottle is worthy of the dollars you’re paying it for.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."