Rejuvelix Review: Does It Work?
Rejuvelix is being marketed as an advanced anti-aging formulation that promotes skin repair to reduce the visibility of skin aging signs. It uses key ingredients that stimulate the production of collagen in the skin while enhancing its rejuvenation processes. The product is said to reduce wrinkles and dark spots using ingredients that are backed by science. One container of the anti-aging produce is priced $59.87 but there are discounts when 2 or 3 containers are ordered. Each order comes with a 60 day money back guarantee.
The product is from Skin Research Institute Laboratories which is a relatively unknown skincare company. There is not much information available on the company but they are based in the United States and the product is also made in the US.
Trylagen PCB – This key ingredient is said to be a collagen repairing compound that quickly makes the skin firmer. There are studies mentioned in the Rejuvelix website indicating that it speeds up the synthesis of collagen to fill wrinkles naturally and make the skin more youthful.
GluCare S – It is for revitalizing the skin and strengthening its active defense system. It is also said to enhance the skin’s natural repair process and reduce skin sensitivity. This ingredient offers gluten free protection from the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun.
Gatuline In-tense – This ingredient is claimed to reorganize the skin’s collagen structure to lift and smoothen the skin. It helps improve the firmness and elasticity of the skin while slowing down cell turnover. It is for treating fine lines and wrinkles, gradually reducing their visibility.
For best results, apply on clean skin after cleansing. Anti-aging formulations work best when applied on slightly damp (not wet or totally dry) skin. Massage the formula onto the skin in order to ensure the optimal absorption of key ingredients then allow it to dry naturally.
- There are studies on the product’s website backing the key ingredients
- It is formulated to reverse skin aging and protect the skin
- There is a 60 day money back guarantee
- The formula is made in the USA
- There are user reviews saying it is effective but only for minor age lines
- The clinical studies backing the product and its ingredients were conducted by an unknown laboratory
- It is still very new to the market
- The product contains exactly the same ingredients as other formulations being offered online by deceptive companies
- It is not from an established skincare company
- Some users say it is not very effective
Rejuvelix is a new anti-aging product but the formulation is not really new. There are many products being offered online that contain exactly the same active ingredients which is suspicious. What makes this product worth a try is the 60 day money back guarantee that is offered with every purchase. Therefore, you can test it yourself and get a refund in case you’re not satisfied with the product.