Rejuven8 Advanced Eye Gel Review: What does it do?
Rejuven8 Advanced Eye Gel Introduction
Aging, skin aging included, is a natural life phenomenon that none of us can escape. That does not mean, however, that there isn’t anything that can be done to delay it – because, there are ways to slow down the process. No need to whine and just wait for wrinkles and age spots to take over – it don’t work like that no more, hon!
Rejuven8 Advanced Eye Gel Description
Rejuven8 Advanced Eye Gel specifically proposes to provide the delicate skin around your eyes with the protection it needs to fight off and better resist signs of skin aging from manifesting. It claims to be better than your regular facial moisturizer in caring for your sensitive eye area.
Rejuven8 Advanced Eye Gel is made from a powerful combination of plant-derived ingredients which, together, provide a holistic and synergistic special blend of care for skin around your eyes. This product moisturizes skin deeply, catalyzing skin repair processes, including the production of collagen and elastin in higher volumes.
The idea behind this product is simple: protect skin from damage while deep penetrating ingredients slow down skin degeration and speed up skin regeneration.
Rejuven8 Advanced Eye Gel Ingredients
Rejuven8 Advanced Eye Gel is made from six primary ingredients:
- Ceramide Complex, made from botanical ingredients, this ingredient closely resembles your skin’s makeup and structure, making it easily absorbable and immediately available for use of your skin
- Phytosphingosine, lipids that promote skin moisturization and support the restructuring of the skin’s natural protective barriers to prevent the unnecessary occurence of surface water loss which dries up skin
- Retinol Palmitate, retinoid, that helps smoothen out skin creases and folds, eventually making wrinkles and fine lines appear less visible
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, peptides which flood your skin with amino acids that aid in refreshing and reinvigorating tired, broken skin
- Rosemary Extract, a powerul antioxidant, this ingredient is also a deeply nourishing essential oil which helps deeply moisturize skin
- Balm Mint Extract, the natural soothing anti-inflammatory properties of which relaxes veins and muscles underneath skin, while simultaneously removing blockages that constrict veins, causing a healthier circulation that prevents unnecessary fluid deposits and darkening underneath skin
The full product ingredients list is not available.
Rejuven8 Advanced Eye Gel Directions
- Apply Rejuven8 Advanced Eye Gel on thoroughly cleansed and toned skin only.
- Massage into skin day and night for best results.
- Make sure to put on sunscreen throughout product use.
- As Rejuven8 Advanced Eye Gel contains retinoids, your skin will likely develop sensitivity to the sun and thus, become prone to photoaging.
Rejuven8 Advanced Eye Gel Advantages
Rejuven8 Advanced Eye Gel is made from ingredients that are well-qualified to deliver modest results as claimed.
Rejuven8 Advanced Eye Gel Disadvantages
The makers run short of presenting study results that back up product claims.
It is challenging enough to have to sift through a wide variety of anti-aging products, alright. The beauty in having a wide range of choices is the thought that some product somewhere will fit you. So, if there’s anything about this product that you’re unhappy about, you don’t really have to settle.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.