Rejuvenation Cream: Does Rejuvenation Cream Work?
Rejuvenation Cream: How Effective Is This Product?
What You Should Know About This Product
Total Skin Rejuvenation Cream is an anti-wrinkle cream produced by Libido Edge Labs. Formulated to treat fine lines, wrinkles, and premature aging, Rejuvenation Cream contains skin-quenching moisturizers that plump the skin and make it appear younger. The official website is under construction, and there is very little information given through third party websites, but is widely available to buy online. As the body ages, the skin gather fat deposits, especially around the chin, but Rejuvenation Cream tightens and invigorates the skin’s cells. The ingredients include Natural Omega Oils, Somatrophin (HGH), and Triple Strength Mucuna Pruriens Extract.
Rejuvenation Cream – Product Description
As there is no official website for Rejuvenation Cream, there is no in depth information on the ingredients and how they prevent fine lines and wrinkles. Natural Omega Oils contain healthy fats, which are essential to skin health. Together, the ingredients supply ample moisture and protect the skin from ultraviolet rays, which causes premature aging. Continuous use of Rejuvenation Cream helps the skin to appear more smooth and supple. Third party websites selling this product include centurysupplements.com where it costs £33.99 per 4oz jar. Measure ½ a teaspoon of Rejuvenation Cream and apply it to the affected areas three times daily and massage until fully absorbed.
Rejuvenation Cream – Advantage
- It is widely sold on third party websites including Century Supplements.
- Rejuvenation Cream claims to prevent fine lines, wrinkles, and premature aging caused by sun exposure and environmental damage.
- It comes with a money back guarantee through some third party websites.
Rejuvenation Cream – Drawbacks
- Avoid this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Discontinue use if you notice skin irritation.
- There is no scientific evidence linked to this product.
- This product is pricy.
- The official website is under construction.
Rejuvenation Cream – The Bottom Line
Rejuvenation Cream is widely available to buy online, but there is no official website. It would be useful to know more about how the ingredients prevent premature aging and support the skin against sun and environmental damage, but there is only basic information given through third party websites. This product is pricy and has no scientific data to support its claims, but some third party websites do offer a money back guarantee.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."