Rejuvenex: Does Rejuvenex Work?
What is Rejuvenex?
Rejuvenex, also known as Ultra Rejuvenex Skin Care System, was designed and formulated by Professor Carmen Fusco, a clinical and teaching nutritionist.
Table of Contents [Show]
The Rejuvenex line of products was originally created in 1983 as a more developed version of an RNA anti-aging product from Fusco’s collaboration with Benjamin Frank, M.D. Since its inception, the Rejuvenex line has undergone changes and developments to reflect current skincare research.
Rejuvenex – Does it Really work?
The Rejuvenex line consists of the following products: Ultra Rejuvenex, Ultra RejuveNight, Ultra RejuvenEyes, Rejuvenex Body lotion, RejuveneX Factor, the original Rejuvenex and Hi-Power capsules. The newest addition to the Rejuvenex skin care System is RejuveneX Factor which contains 3% of the popular Matrixyl 3000, CERAMIDE 2, grape seed extract, and Pomegranate. Other ingredients include Green and white tea extracts, Hyaluronic acid, Alpha-lipoic acid, Beta-glucan Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, RNA, and Avobenzone. Full ingredient listings can be found on other web sites that sell Rejuvenex products.
RejuveneX® Factor can be used for all skin types. To use, after thoroughly cleansing your skin, apply a small amount of cream on your face and neck morning and evening. The same directions seem to apply for other products of theirs, including the original Rejuvenex.
The Rejuvenex product line claims to offer noticeable skin firmness, elasticity, smoother skin tone, and vibrant texture and volume. It is not clear how long consumers must use the products before seeing results.
Benefits of Rejuvenex
- The product line has a long history
- The product line continues to undergo changes
- The makers are open about the ingredient listing
- You can buy directly online from different web sites
Disadvantages of Rejuvenex
- Rejuvenex has a large line of products that are not easy to differentiate.
- There are some testimonials and a statement about clinical trials but we didn’t really find any scientific studies or clinical trials on these products o back up the statements, many of which refer to “feeling” better.
Final Verdict: Rejuvenex
Two and a half decades is a long time for a skincare product line to stay in business. Rejuvenex was first developed at a time when anti-aging meant Oil of Olay and most women washed their face with Ivory soap. Kudos to them for hanging in there and evolving with new developments in anti-aging skincare science. Longtime satisfied users of the product line can enjoy newer, improved products from a company they trust.
As a new customer, some questions remain, though. Why, for example, is there more information available about the use and ingredients on web sites that are not directly linked with Rejuvenex? Why is a “new” product like RejuveneX® Factor offered at 65% off for members on the Life Extension Foundation’s web site but not for regular, loyal customers who shop through the phone or via the makers’ own web site? It appears as though Professor Fusco is somehow associated with these other sites and gives them information and special offers but does not put the same care into her main company. It just seems a little odd.
As a professor, nutritionist and skincare maker for decades, Fusco ought to do a little more, we feel, to educate her new, discriminating customers. We would like to see evidence of research and thorough explanations of how to use each product in the complete line.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."