Isagenix Rejuvity Essential Youth Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
About Rejuvity Essential Youth Serum Overview
Rejuvity Essential Youth Serum is formulated with sea pearl powder that nourishes them to make it resilient to aging. It acts by stimulating collagen formation of the skin cells that are critical to the health and growth of healthy and glowing skin. This essential youth Serum is not tested on animals and is formulated without harmful chemicals.
An ounce of this youth serum costs $78.67 at their official website. It can also be acquired from one of their authorized resellers and other third-party retailers. This Rejuvity Essential Youth Serum review will show how this serum works and if can be applicable for your skin.
About Rejuvity Essential Youth Serum – Does It Really Work?
Since the beginning of Isagenix, they have make sure that every product that they formulate is backed by science and not merely concocting random stuff. Up until today, they use the help of their partner universities and laboratories to make sure that all the stuff they formulate and manufacture are thoroughly researched to make sure that everything is safe to use.
Rejuvity Essential Youth Serum promises to give the following results with consistent usage:
- Have a noticeable supple skin texture and reduced fine lines.
- Get a younger looking and glowing skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Rejuvity Essential Youth Serum?
Rejuvity Essential Youth Serum ingredients are carefully selected and formulated to deliver amazing results. Here are some of the primary ingredients that bring the youth to your skin:
- Sea Pearl Powder: This powder contains vitamins and minerals that the skin needs. It also has an antioxidative property that dispels free radicals.
- Renewal C2C Complex: This unique propriety blend delivers moisture to the skin cells for optimal nourishment while dealing with fine lines and wrinkles.
- Acacia Senegal Gum: This extract has anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce eye puffiness and prevent skin irritation.
Directions To Use
To make the most out of Rejuvity Essential Youth Serum, cleanse and rinse the face with warm water to slightly open the pores. This facilitates faster delivery and allows the serum to penetrate deeper down the dermal layer.
Dispense a pinhead-sized amount and spread it evenly on the face and neck. Continue massaging the serum until it is fully absorbed by the skin.
- Improves the skin texture by providing the skin with nourishment to increase its overall state of health.
- Keeps the skin hydrated and locks moisture to maintain the optimal levels of cell hydration.
- The price of this serum is way above most of the other serums with the similar formulation in the market.
- A few user reviews online seem to be fictitious and unreliable.
- Some people were not satisfied with the results, or the lack of it.
Does Rejuvity Essential Youth Serum Have Any Side-Effects?
Rejuvity Essential Youth Serum side-effects are pretty rare according to the manufacturer. However, carefully checking their list of ingredients, we can say that you may expect the following symptoms from them:
- This serum is formulated with a large amount of alcohol that can lead to skin dryness. Excessive usage or sensitivity may lead to flaking, redness, and irritation.
Rejuvity Essential Youth Serum promises the things we all want our skin to have. It promises to take away fine lines and wrinkles and improve skin texture.
However, to have all that it claims, you would have to pay for an expensive serum. Although they claim to moisturize the skin, the alcohol it contains can potentially dry the skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.